SyX live in Germany, April 17th.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Shred-ididle

Its Chinese-Tilt ya' head
Jan 25, 2003
I saw this in the John Petrucci forum.
:loco:
http://www.jigoku-shi.de/Symphony_X_in_Langen_Germany_04_17_2003/index.htm

It's SyX live in germany.:OMG:

I haven't downlaoded any "yet". I'm downlaoding Inferno now:Spin::):tickled: But All I can say is that they're finally playing some Twilight material. It's one of the best setlist I've seen. I just think they should can Out of the Ashes and (god forbid) Sins and Shadows. But my perfect setlist would be All the same only at the last two i said they should can should be replaced with either Awakenings or Eyes of Medusa/Sea of Lies together. Mabey replace Evolution with Fallen:erk:

Btw, sorrey for the rant:)

And you can't say this just another one of "Mr. Shred-ididle stupid threads":wave:

Ohhh shit I can't downlaod it!!

I forgot, the guy who posted this riginally said that the password is "syxfuckingrulz"

Hey, thanks a lot for the link.

Just listened to two of the songs - the quality is OK. Not very powerful but OK.

Beware: The inteview is from a German radio station (HR3?) in German. In the first part, fans are being asked what they expect from the show. Most of the fans are Stratovarius fans. In the second part, there is a short interview with Sym X and and with Stratovarius. I don't know who was asked but the guy from Sym X said, they love to come to Germany (what a miracle in an interview with a German radio station :) ) and that the fans in Germany love Sym X's music (definetly true! :Spin: ).

In the third part, the fans were being asked after the show. Both the Stratovarius fans and the Symphony X fans were very happy with the show.

The interviewer also said that the show has been taped for the TV program of HR3. Lucky guys those who get HR3... I don't... not even in cable. :yell:

I can't play it for some reason.?!
...........................___
It pisses me off.!~ (>_<)

I have RealOne and Windows media but it doesn't work

I love MJR's new guitar tone, I think he's using the Vetta Head... it sounds so wild and out of control, like the guitar is playing him! And Russ has a darker and heavier voice. Awesome! Thanks :D

Lord Of The Snow said:
Would be nice if you could. It get's kind of boring to read this in every thread.

Now I don't want to turn this into a Metallica Board ("shut the fuck up go back to the linkin park boards!"). But come on dude, I was just being enthousiastic.

HAHAHAHA..!

Wicked is awesome...

"She SAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIID!!!!"

"She SAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!!"

"She SAAAAAAAIIIIIIIID!!!"

"Ha Ha, You guys wanna know what she said..?"

"She SAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIID!!!!!!!!!"

Russ is awesome...