T-Man I have good news for you

MyHatred

Chief Ten Beers
Jun 25, 2004
In the Pabst Brewery
I was just reading the new Metal Sludge interview with Henry Rollins and he said he is doing Ozzfest this year.:headbang: So maybe that clears up the other mystery band on the second stage. Just thought I would brighten up your day

Damn MH....,:yow: :yow: :yow:

It does and it doesn't....I'm gonna see Iron Maiden being the first stop on the
tour...But would really like to see Rollins as I have a ton of respect for him and think he rocks....

But either way I appreciate knowing, So thanks bro...

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
I was just reading the new Metal Sludge interview with Henry Rollins and he said he is doing Ozzfest this year.:headbang: So maybe that clears up the other mystery band on the second stage. Just thought I would brighten up your day

Yeah, I had front row tickets to one of his spoken word shows before. That guy was funnier then shit and talk about intense:yow: :yow: . Rollins was like 2 feet away from me. Definitely one of the best stand up performance I have ever seen. Yeah, who knows after rereading the interview it is a tad vauge isn't it? I hope he is playing because I have yet to get the chance to see him live with his band.

Yeah, I'd love to see Henry Rollins perform. Anyone watch the show Project Greenlight? Basically, it is showing the progress of making a movie and currently Henry R. has the male lead actor for this supposedly upcoming movie "Feast".

I haven't seen it (I can't stand Matt Damon)
But will probably try and catch an episiode now just to see what Rollins
is up to......Thanks for the info Bass Fellow

Bass Fellow said:
Yeah, I'd love to see Henry Rollins perform. Anyone watch the show Project Greenlight? Basically, it is showing the progress of making a movie and currently Henry R. has the male lead actor for this supposedly upcoming movie "Feast".

Henry Rollins kicks ass! My fault I have never seen him live coz he performed in Prague THREE fucking times, I always wanted to go but I always couldn´t for various reasons. I have to read that Sludge interview, thanx Steve!