!T.O.O.H! sign to Elitist

Lee_B said:
Shouldn't you be sewing the sequins on your costume for the Pride March next week?
Nah i finished mine last night just got yours to do now. Was it pink or red for yours i've forgotten, i'm having trouble making your glasses like Sir Eltons though, are you sure you havent got a pair that arent sellotaped together ?

Z

zombie_dod said:
Nah i finished mine last night just got yours to do now. Was it pink or red for yours i've forgotten, i'm having trouble making your glasses like Sir Eltons though, are you sure you havent got a pair that arent sellotaped together ?

Z
hmmm obviously youre stuck for a reply for once !!!:Smokin:
lee4.jpg

pretty interesting stuff ... they obviously sing in Czech. first Czech band I ever heard.

shamelees plug: Try Dying Passion and Love History, both excelent Czech Prog Gothic Metal, sorry but they both deserve a little more recognition than they have (or had in Love History's case as they disbanded in 2000)

BenMech said:
The Czech Republic is known for crazy good metal.

the band ROOT is Czech, and they're on Redback

Lykathea Aflame (Lykathe) are also crazy good Czech metal.

About !T.O.O.H!; would anyone know where I can find Pod Vládou Bice? Even my beloved metaldisc.com doesn't have it, and they usually most hard-to-find metal CDs. After hearing Já Je Proto Prot I decided I had to have Pod Vládou Bice. I guess part of the problem is searching for it. I've searched for T.O.O.H., tooh, !T.O.O.H!, Total Obliteration of Humanity, etc. and came up dry each time.

Nihilistic Clarity said:
Lykathea Aflame (Lykathe) are also crazy good Czech metal.

About !T.O.O.H!; would anyone know where I can find Pod Vládou Bice? Even my beloved metaldisc.com doesn't have it, and they usually most hard-to-find metal CDs. After hearing Já Je Proto Prot I decided I had to have Pod Vládou Bice. I guess part of the problem is searching for it. I've searched for T.O.O.H., tooh, !T.O.O.H!, Total Obliteration of Humanity, etc. and came up dry each time.
Willowtip usually have it in stock. If not try www.cahrecords.com .

Glad you like 'em! hopefully the next album will be even more crazy :)

Lee