T-Shirt Competition - WINNER

EvileOL

Ol Drake
May 18, 2005
UK
www.twitter.com
Copied from the Evile Myspace Blog.

As of the 17th May we were inundated with entries for the Evile T-Shirt Competition. There were many great entries, but there could only be one winner.

For the past week we've been going through each entry and deciding the best of the lot.

Thankyou to EVERYONE who took their time and skill to take part in this competition.

Congratulations to Gary Hall from Liverpool for his exceptional design. A signed ETG Vinyl, 2 wristbands and the shirt itself are on their way to you! (watch out for a pic of Gary with his swag as soon as we get it). This shirt will be available on one of Evile's upcoming tours!

winner.jpg

Gama Bomb's entry is surely the greatest piece of art i've ever seen....

when i figure out how to post pictures on this i will happily share it with everyone, it deserves to be seen....

host the image online (if it's not already) on a site like photobucket. copy the UBBC code with "ctrl + c", reply in this thread (or make a new one) and press "ctrl + v" to paste.

Gama Bomb's entry is surely the greatest piece of art i've ever seen....

when i figure out how to post pictures on this i will happily share it with everyone, it deserves to be seen....

I just usually click on the little Icon with some mountains and a sun on top and I copy+paste the URL where the image is hosted. hope this helps, I would love to see the rest of the entries.

And by the winning design is :Smokin:. But for my personal taste doesnt beat "the killer from the deep" one. :lol:

Wow that's a crazy ass shirt haha. Kinda reminds Megadeth's first album cover. Well just a bit. haha I really like it!

Warbringer aren't good enough to play with Evile haha. In fact, Warbringer just aren't good, they're shite haha.

You guys need to tour with Onslaught again. Nige thinks you're fucking awesome.

Warbringer aren't good enough to play with Evile haha. In fact, Warbringer just aren't good, they're shite haha.

You guys need to tour with Onslaught again. Nige thinks you're fucking awesome.

1) that's nonsensical jackassery
2) the hahaha's are unnecissairy and annoying