T SHIRT COMPETITION

Jonoleth

Sep 3, 2003
Leeds, UK

Have your arty heavy metal brains at the ready.
Evile have decided to open a competition to give their fans the chance to
design one of the t-shirts which will be sold on the next Evile tour (Dates TBC).
On top of that the winner will receive a signed 'Enter the Grave' Double-LP Album, 2 Evile wristbands and the shirt itself (choice of size + signed upon request).

All you need to do is create a design for the front of the shirt. It can
be anything which you think would look good on an Evile shirt or maybe even something Evile related. It's entirely up to you.

You can use any means to create the art, from a Hand painted piece to Photoshop.
Please READ BELOW for details on How to Enter.

RULES For Entering:
1. You must live on Earth.
2. All entries must be e-mailed to evileshirts@hotmail.co.uk with an image file to preview the art. (Please keep the attached file sizes to a maximum of 1 Megabyte).
3. Original art size must be approximately 12" by 12" in the highest resolution possible.
4. All entries must be received before midnight (gmt) June 30th 2008. All entries received after this time will not be considered.

Terms and Conditions:
1. Copyright of the winning design will be exclusively held by Evile & Earache Records.
2. Serious entries only. All other entries will be deleted (after being laughed at/with).

I did a photoshoot today in college and got some great ideas from it. I'll give it a crack

I submitted this:
FoetusSmall.jpg

i will post up some of our/my favourite entries as soon as i learn how to use HTML, as it confuses the piss out of me....

wait til you see gama bombs entry.... it's stuff of legend.

pictures will follow this weekend hopefully.

well done to mr gary halls design though, it blew us away!

I have a question for Ol or Matt.. The 'signed 'Enter the Grave' Double-LP Album' that the winner gets, is that on red or black wax? I'm not the winner (unfortunately) so it doesn't really matter.. I'm just curious.

Killer shit by the way, I'll be buying one. :kickass: