t3

They're not continuing it, it's supposed to be a prequel, of sorts... It happens in the future, but it's supposed to be before the first terminator is sent back to kill Sarah Connor.... Or something. :Spin:

As long as it's well done, seeing the future and the war with the machines should be pretty cool.

I hope they'll not set their brains on to get good special effects (or too much special effects), I hope they make it a good movie.
The things I know is that the bad guy is actually a woman, it is very much secrecy around that part, I heard that when Arnold were on Jay Leno.

Crusader said:
The things I know is that the bad guy is actually a woman, it is very much secrecy around that part, I heard that when Arnold were on Jay Leno.

hehe that's so pathetic... "hey guys, let's have this really hot chick as an evil robot wearing minimal and really tight clothing, then she can suduce men and then kill them, and we'll have both sex and violence within a 15 second clip. hooray!" :rolleyes:

spaffe said:
hehe that's so pathetic... "hey guys, let's have this really hot chick as an evil robot wearing minimal and really tight clothing, then she can suduce men and then kill them, and we'll have both sex and violence within a 15 second clip. hooray!" /forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

And the problem with this is...? :heh:

union9 said:
And the problem with this is...? /forum/images/smilies/evilgrin.gif
hehe well strictly as a hetro-sexual male i would say it's great /forum/images/smilies/wink.gif
but since i'm a bit more than that it becomes a blatant attempt to make the movie (even) more appealing to men, and the way it's done makes it an insult to all mens intellect

female android is a good idea though but by the "subject" word i mean the main problem of the film the thing it want to say.By the way is director james cameron

The trailer looks so....so SO bad. When the commentator says 'she's been sent back in time for one purpose...........TO KILL US ALL!' I just cringed and covered my face; it's THAT corny. It sounds like a fucking comedy, and it just looks shit. The new John Connor doesn't look anything like either his younger or older counterpart, and he just looks....weird. I think he's an alien in this film. ANYWAY; T3. Looks. Like. Shit.

SculptedCold said:
The trailer looks so....so SO bad. When the commentator says 'she's been sent back in time for one purpose...........TO KILL US ALL!' I just cringed and covered my face; it's THAT corny. It sounds like a fucking comedy, and it just looks shit. The new John Connor doesn't look anything like either his younger or older counterpart, and he just looks....weird. I think he's an alien in this film. ANYWAY; Mudvayne. Sounds. Like. Shit.

__(o*=+&__-~

Hey penis breath, I don't take your insults lightly, you better watch yourself or you'll wake-up one day and find yourself covered in aunt jemima syrup, right?

What, did you LIKE the trailer? Is it corny enough for you? Are you THAT eager to see T1/2 ruined just like the Alien series?

Well, I thought the trailor looked all right. I have my solice with Terminator 1. I know they'll never top it. I'll go and see T3. Pick it to death, but more than likely walk away feeling a little entertained. As for the Aliens series. I love them all. Again, I have my problems with certain story directions, but other than that, they fucking rule.