Terminator Genisys

Nuno Filipe

You talkin' to me?
Jul 1, 2009
Portugal

Dafuk? This shit looks awful. I am huge fan of Terminator 1&2 and I remember being excited as fuck when came T3, after watching it in theaters, I was very disappointed because it sucks. T4 it´s also very weak. But man this looks already a piece of shit in the trailer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the trailer looks better than what I expected, honestly.

T1 and 2 were the fucking SHIT. T2 was groundbreaking when that shit came out. Still is an awesome movie and I still watch it from time to time.

Hated 3 and Salvation was ok at best.

T2 is hands down my favorite movie, but it's like the older Arnold gets the worse he gets at acting. Like that one movie with Sylvester Stallone "Escape Plan"... That was so bad. I don't understand all the hate for T4, that shit was good. Also not really feeling the Planet of The Apes guy as John Connor.

Linda Hamilton is irreplaceable, you can't just cast someone else as Sarah Connor. Just as important as Arnold imo. This looks like garbage, half of the scenes in that trailer are taken straight from the first two movies.

Ooooh what was I not expexcting before cliking this thread ?
Of course I was expecting you to whine lol

Me when T5 comes out : :popcorn: :kickass:

Looks generic and boring, terrible soundtrack too, apparently.

I always thought they should have come up with a sequel right after T2 (a year or two, tops).. Same director, actors, etc. It would have been really cool to have seen an all-out world war between man and machines then. I think they waited way, WAY too long to do it, and now all these 'sequels' with different actors keep failing miserably.

T Salvation was the only one that kind of connected and didn't suck balls as much, I think because of Christian Bale. They should have kept going with those same actors, but again they didn't. This looks dismal, and I agree the ape's friend doesn't seem right for the part there. Also, they shouldn't include Arnold unless they can manage to completely rejuvenate him somehow onscreen.. a robot with gray hair wtf haha

Lhalf of the scenes in that trailer are taken straight from the first two movies.

my thoughts as well. it's too much throwback for a series that doesn't have to do that.

i personally thought the trailer looked like a made for tv thing. i'm not caught up with the other movies, but i will probably check them out sometime.