tabs...and hello!

Zer01

some dude
Sep 27, 2006
Illinois
I discovered Prototype a few weeks ago and I am blown away. I'm pretty jaded so from me that's saying a lot. Continuum is awesome. Not only do I get great metal, I get Arthur C. Clarke too!:lol:

I was wondering if it's OK to talk about tabs here. I know some bands are touchy about that kind of thing. Don't want to step on any toes. I don't have any Prototype tabs but I was hoping to get some. The dueling guitars in Probe (around the 1:22 mark) have been stuck in my head all week and I want to play it.

Thanks!

We've been after tabs for a while, Kragen is a busy man so pull up a chair and your favorite beer...

I'm working on Live a Lie and I'm halfway through the solo. Once I finish the instrumental part after I finish the solo it will be smooth sailing. Unfortunately, that whole job thing has me pretty bogged down for a couple more weeks. I'll try to finish the tune once I get a break from work. When you see it, it will be worth it. Looks like a magazine quality job and has midi too!

protokragen said:
I'm working on Live a Lie and I'm halfway through the solo. Once I finish the instrumental part after I finish the solo it will be smooth sailing. Unfortunately, that whole job thing has me pretty bogged down for a couple more weeks. I'll try to finish the tune once I get a break from work. When you see it, it will be worth it. Looks like a magazine quality job and has midi too!

Oh sure, after I tellem how busy you are you post and show us that you have time to tab, dang...

PS, Do ya have"Dead of Jericho" available?:kickass: