Tabs!

Psilocybin said:
A frient of mine from metaltabs.com offered to tab any of the songs off From Your grave and make the drumtracks. Hes currently finishing I, Deciever which i'll post as soon as its don( probably by next week). Was thinking of sending him shattered next but what tab do you guys want the most.

Summoning The Darkness :headbang:

I started with from you grave yesterday, i think i have like 75% of the song tabbed out. Ill post it when i get home, don't know if its all correct though.

oh yeah I, deceiver would be cool ! ;);)

Psilocybin said:
A frient of mine from metaltabs.com offered to tab any of the songs off From Your grave and make the drumtracks. Hes currently finishing I, Deciever which i'll post as soon as its don( probably by next week). Was thinking of sending him shattered next but what tab do you guys want the most.

any update on that I, Deciever tab?

idk i sent it to him awhile ago but he said the drum track was taking awhile ill ask him again now when its gonna be done

i dont know whats going on with him he said he owuld ge ti done and hasnt e-mailed me back in what 2 months. Im close to givin up on him and starting it myself.

I think I found out that main riff opening riff for A Breath Beneath

C]------------------------------------------------------------
G]------------------------------------------------------------
E]-------------------------------P-H-----P-H------------------
B]-----P-H------P-H------------7-5-7---9-7-9---10------------
F]----7-5-7----9-7-9---10---0-------0--------0---------------
C]--0--------0--------0---------------------------------------
PM * ______*_______*_____*______*_______*

I cant figure out that part that plays over that first little lead part.
Also those notes above may be played a string higher I think.