Tad Morose...in the US?

ProgMetalFan said:
I'm pretty confident Tad Morose will be on the bill... it's about time... too bad their new album is terrible.

Sorry, man, but that is such misinformation. Modus Vivendi is their best yet...I was pleased (but not overjoyed) with Matters of the Dark and Undead spent many months in the cd changer.

All of you who haven't heard Modus Vivendi yet, pay no attention to the man behind the ProgMetalFan moniker!! :D

Well, regardless of what anyone thinks, Tad Morose will be an excellent choice for the lineup.

:Smokin:

The new Tad Morose is certainly their best disc as a whole. Every song is strong. I may like a few songs from the other discs more than certain songs on the new disc, but if I had to choose one TM disc above all the others, it would be Modus Vivendi.

I will note that Modus Vivendi did take me a few listens before I became familiar with each song and really started appreciating them. I wasn't blown away initially. Each song is an all-out aural assault so for the first few listens you're going to be just plain bloodied and a bit dizzy. o_O But after you come back to it, each song takes on its own identity and starts to stand out from the others. "Cyberdome" and "Life in a Lonely Grave" are my favorites after a month of listening. The US bonus tracks are excellent too. Although I don't really approve of cover tunes to fatten a disc, all the covers on this disc are keepers. Regarding cover tunes, I'd rather the band pick an obscure song that I never heard of before so I have nothing to judge it against. That's one reason why the covers TM choose agree with me (and the fact that Urban is just awesome).

I'm anxiously awaiting more info about the solo CD he mentioned in the interview link in the first post of this thread.

I've seen Heavenly four times and they're very great live! Would love to see them again this year!! Glenn? Hear that? Lots of people want to see Heavenly!

Rakosh said:
I was pleased (but not overjoyed) with Matters of the Dark

Ok, I take that back...I just spun Matters of the Dark again and realized there were some excellent songs on that disc. Still, Modus Vivendi is another big step in TM's maturity.

...just wanted to set the record straight! :D

Rakosh said:
Ok, I take that back...I just spun Matters of the Dark again and realized there were some excellent songs on that disc. Still, Modus Vivendi is another big step in TM's maturity.

...just wanted to set the record straight! :D

Goddam right!

It's good that you set the record straight...because the masses out there need to know that even a limp-dicked motherfucker like you can have some taste in metal!

Rock on!

P.S. -- How's that for abuse?

ashaman7122 said:
Goddam right!

It's good that you set the record straight...because the masses out there need to know that even a limp-dicked motherfucker like you can have some taste in metal!

Rock on!

P.S. -- How's that for abuse?

Hey Doc...I guess Mandy Lion was right...and I quote: "I see a post like yours, which is not exactly unflattering but certainly disrespectful..." :p

...just remember who turned you on to Tad Morose in the first place...heehee...now go grab another beer and harrass your wife for a while.

Yours in abuse :loco: ,

well, if tad morose was giving alittle away in that comment, that would be 2 almost guarantees as I pretty much know one of the bands as someone might have given me more than just a hint but you won't get anything from me mr. officer.o_O