Tad Morose to open for Edguy in NYC

metalvideos

New Metal Member
Jun 28, 2002
NYC
www.metalvideos.net
Just in at Blabbermouth.net

"Sweden's TAD MOROSE have been confirmed as direct support for German power metallers EDGUY at B.B. King's in New York City on September 15. Both bands will also be performing at the ProgPower USA V festival in Atlanta, GA on September 18. As previously reported, EDGUY will play a headlining show at Club Soda in Montreal, Quebec on September 16 and at the Key Club in Hollywood, California on September 19. Mexican dates will take place after the Los Angeles show."

Yes Tad Morose does need more exposure for the American fans and I'm so stoked they are playing with Edguy. This show is also being presented by Ed Trunk from Friday Rocks radio show in NY. Looks like people are starting to open their eyes and ears to the importance of all these great European bands.

nightwish58 said:
Does it get any better than this!!!!! I get to see TM and Edguy twice in 3 days. Awesome!!!

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!! :D This is so great!

This is so awesome, I bought my tickets the day they went on sale and now I get the shock of a lifetime that Im gonna not only see Edguy but Tad Morose too.

NYC is less than an hour from me, and I won't even bother to go. I wait all year to see ProgPower. After letting the anticipation build over the course of that year, why would I possibly want to spoil it with only two days left?

Zod

Bryant said:
Lucky devil you. I doubt TM will be doing an extensive tour of Alabama.
:err:

I will see them at PP though so that's definitely a good thing.

Bryant

Hehehehe, well it will be hectic as I am flying out from California to NY for the day and concert and after the concert we are going to drive to Atlanta to race for the meet-up and pre-party :loco:

I'll be thinking of you Bryant though so that you might be there if not in person then in "spirit" :p

nightwish58 said:
I'll be at Edguy in NY and will still be at the pre-party in Atlanta; what's the problem???
Heck, I am flying out from California and I am still going to make it for everything...who cares about sleep! :tickled:

Pabla said:
Hehehehe, well it will be hectic as I am flying out from California to NY for the day and concert and after the concert we are going to drive to Atlanta to race for the meet-up and pre-party :loco:

I'll be thinking of you Bryant though so that you might be there if not in person then in "spirit" :p

May the farce of Bryant be with you...... I do expect a nice detailed report at the pre-party though dear. :loco:

Bryant

You shall have a full report sir! And I will comply with my duty of being a good and loud fan :D

No red bulls needed ;)