EDGUY in L.A.!!!

actordude

Sep 29, 2003
SoCal
Just read on Blabbermouth.com that Edguy will do a one-off show on September 19th at the Key Club in West Hollywood, Ca.!!!! Swwweeeeetttt!!!

actordude said:
Just read on Blabbermouth.com that Edguy will do a one-off show on September 19th at the Key Club in West Hollywood, Ca.!!!! Swwweeeeetttt!!!

Thats nice, but even better is they are playing New York on Sept. 15th at the BB King.

Hey Guys I hate to be a bearer of possible bad news....but... I wouldn't bank on these dates until you hear it from Edguys Official Site (http://www.edguy.net). IDon't get me wrong at all, I hope it's true but I've seen these things happen too often by more reputable sources than Blabbermouth!!! I hope to be proven wrong but its always good to be safe!

Damn, thatd be cutting it close for PP. Im actually hoping that they dont do what Nightwish, Blind guardian or Evergrey did in PP's past and either fly in late and play then leave or leave early. Well since they are closing PP they arent gonna leave early but you know what I mean.

Ben

The_Q said:
Hey Guys I hate to be a bearer of possible bad news....but... I wouldn't bank on these dates until you hear it from Edguys Official Site (http://www.edguy.net). IDon't get me wrong at all, I hope it's true but I've seen these things happen too often by more reputable sources than Blabbermouth!!! I hope to be proven wrong but its always good to be safe!
Yup, I'll second this..I've seen venues announce/sell tickets for shows that were never confirmed by the band, & ended up not happening..always wisest to wait for the band to say "yep, we'll be there".

Q- I know I should wait until an official announcement (we all know how reliable blabbermouth.com is......) is made. I got excited when I realized they may be playing at a club that's a mere stones throw from my front door!!

jjjjjjjjeeeez! Dammit, I'll be in FL, missing pp5 and now Edguy!! Is it possible that promoters can release all summer concerts dates in January? :yell: helping us too plan our vacations wiser!!!

Saturday
September 19, 2004
7:00pm NOT CONFIRMED YET

* EDGUY The Key Club
9039 W. Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90069
(310) 810-2929
Phone: (310) 274-5800
N/A no