Kamelot/Edguy Tourdates Announced!

Yeah, I'd love to live in an area where concerts regularly were 45 minutes from me. I'm lucky if it's an hour and a half away. And even then, I'm still luckier than many who never see a concert enter their state even if I often have to travel 3 hrs to get to one.

As usual... Kamelot doesn't have the support band perform the Florida dates.
And Edguy of all bands - the band I flew to Hartford to see and canceled.
GREAT.

Be luckey they ARE playing in Florida(oh wait,they are actually from here)
seriously,I've seen them so many times I'm not bitching there are no Tampa dates(jeez...they tour every year)

Yeah, I'd love to live in an area where concerts regularly were 45 minutes from me. I'm lucky if it's an hour and a half away. And even then, I'm still luckier than many who never see a concert enter their state even if I often have to travel 3 hrs to get to one.

Exactly.

Be luckey they ARE playing in Florida(oh wait,they are actually from here)
seriously,I've seen them so many times I'm not bitching there are no Tampa dates(jeez...they tour every year)

I wouldn't be surprised if they add a Tampa Bay date after Fort Lauderdale. I believe they did that the last time where the Tampa Bay date was a late addition.

Can't wait for this show!!!!!!!!

These bands have to start skipping the Pearl Room in Mokena when they come to Chicago. They have to get closer to city and not so far south. They're just about in Indiana. Skippin It!!!!

Must not be a big enough fan. :mad: There are more people living in Chicagoland outside of the city then in it. Not to mention it is a nicer venue then anything else for the same price in the city. And people can actually park without a hassle too. Sure seems like all the traits for keeping the Pearl Room ahead of the competition.

I will def be at BB Kings for this one! I last saw both Kamelot and Edguy in 2005 (Kamelot/Seven Witches at BB Kings and HammerFall/Edguy at BB Kings) so I am long over due as I believe I missed two Kamelot tours since and one Edguy tour last year.

Check this out!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Just Confirmed: Avian To Play With Kamelot and Edguy!

On Monday October 20th in St. Paul, Minnesota, Avian will play with power metal giants Kamelot and Edguy at the Station 4 Nightclub. Here's the lineup:

Kamelot
Edguy
Avian
Winters Rage

Monday, October 20, 2008
Station 4 (www.Station-4.com)
Doors @ 5:00pm
Tickets: $20 ADV / $25 DOS

BB King's has just KAMELOT and EDGUY listed. I hope that it is just the two bands. I miss those classic two band bills from the old days. Both bands are strong enough not to need an opening act.

I too hope it stays this way but watch Into Eternity get thrown into this last minute, it happens everytime lol.

Check this out!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Just Confirmed: Avian To Play With Kamelot and Edguy!

On Monday October 20th in St. Paul, Minnesota, Avian will play with power metal giants Kamelot and Edguy at the Station 4 Nightclub. Here's the lineup:

Kamelot
Edguy
Avian
Winters Rage

Monday, October 20, 2008
Station 4 (www.Station-4.com)
Doors @ 5:00pm
Tickets: $20 ADV / $25 DOS

Hey John, THANKS for the repost!!!

Yes - Kamelot & Edguy in Minnesota is being brought to you by yours truly and AVIAN will be opening the show!

Put that all together and that's three incredible bands for one low price.

Hope to see any Midwest people there!

Nathan

More than likely it'd be something like Operatika being added as opener.
I don't know. Last time I saw KAMELOT at BBKing's was with LEAVES' EYES and only the two bands played. So hopefully that's the case here. Both bands have more than enough catalog and notoriety to carry the show themselves. Plus, I'd hate to see a fuckup somehow happen and EDGUY's set get cut.

That's my biggest beef with the metal shows I've seen outside of PP. Local opening band will get 90 minutes, band 2, a band we actually paid to see will get 30 minutes, and then the headliner goes on an hour later and plays only 75 minutes because they got a late start.

kamelotedgyflyerbb5.jpg

Did I mention that I employ a really kick @ss graphic designer? :lol: