Tad Morose party at Clammy's !!!

Abryl said:
It snowed only once in a long time where I lived, so it'll be cool to see some real snow, I'm still scared tho ;)

It'll be cool until you get snowed in when you have to get somewhere... winter gets OLD VERY fast!

Good luck all the same, though! ;)

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Clammy said:
It'll be cool until you get snowed in when you have to get somewhere... winter gets OLD VERY fast!

Good luck all the same, though! ;)

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I wear shorts year round. Colder the better. Until I get so cold that I cant stop my teeth from chattering. then its too cold. I dont get cold very much at all. Plus I think its some kinda sadistic satisfaction I have to see so many people suffering from the cold. Plus its fun to watch the assholes in Mustangs drive :)

Iced In Flames said:
I wear shorts year round. Colder the better. Until I get so cold that I cant stop my teeth from chattering. then its too cold. I dont get cold very much at all. Plus I think its some kinda sadistic satisfaction I have to see so many people suffering from the cold. Plus its fun to watch the assholes in Mustangs drive :)

I do the same, but with the hot weather. At 95 deg. I barely break a sweat. I listen to the moaning and groaning of everyone else about how hot it is, but until it gets up to close to 100 with no wind and high humidity, I can handle it. It does happen though. Alabama/Georgia (I live on the border) summer heat can whoop ass of the best. I am lucky to be a slim guy I suppose. I remember at football practices, I thought our linemen were going to croak over at any time, especially when we had to go full pads....

Bryant

Abryl said:
hahaha nothing like nice 100 degree heat, right? :D

Ha ha ha yep normal for me here dear. Old Iced seems to like me as well, though he is a little bit too blond and male for my taste. Convince him to move dowm South maybe to Atlanta. We will all hook up. :D

Bryant