slightly off-topic........... Tad Morose forum

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
The Tad Morose forum here in UM seems to be going through a short dry spell. We have some TM fans here at OS. I would appreciate if some here went in there and made some posts even if they are off-topic slightly. It wouldn't be a big deal, but you guys and gals know how passionate I am and one of the last posts I made was about too many "weird" posts that weren't on topic. No one paid attention to that post and it had nothing to do with the board drying up, but it would make me feel better if some here went over there and gave their kudos to TM or even started a cool unrelated thread. Thanks guys. :worship:

Bryant

Okay, I will post some later on Bryant (just worked night and am kinda inspiration-less)...Learned the band from you and love 'm , so I will try to post some stuff there!!

carnut said:
Okay, I will post some later on Bryant (just worked night and am kinda inspiration-less)...Learned the band from you and love 'm , so I will try to post some stuff there!!
Ha ha ha I thought you might do that carnut. We may just be "net buddies" but I consider you a friend. I liked you from about your third post here. You are one cool guy and a great poster here on this forum !!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Bryant

Lol well I've been there, of course I don't know if I count having come here from there originally...
wink2.gif

I've never heard Tad Morose but I keep hearing good things about them.
Could you please make an album recommendation for me?

Thank you :D

Their latest "Modus Vivendi" is great! You have to play it a few times and then without noticing you have become adicted!! Great stuff. Their singer is really, really good. But don't tell him that, Bryant won't like that ;)

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha I thought you might do that carnut. We may just be "net buddies" but I consider you a friend. I liked you from about your third post here. You are one cool guy and a great poster here on this forum !!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Bryant

Haha, bout the same feelings here Bryant !! ermmmm, are we in love now ??? :oops:

Igor_Cavalera said:
I've never heard Tad Morose but I keep hearing good things about them.
Could you please make an album recommendation for me?

Thank you :D
Just like Hawk said, "Modus Vivendi" is probably their masterpiece as well as their latest. It's powermetal, but this band put the "power" into powermetal. Great stuff.

Bryant

Haha, bout the same feelings here Bryant !! ermmmm, are we in love now ???
blush.gif

Ha ha ha well my top choice is 20 something Asian women to be in love with, but you are my metal brother and I do love you as that !!! Rock on Gert !! :headbang:

Bryant

Well since I've gotten Modus Vivendi it hasn't left my player! I've turned several ppl onto TM and they all absolutely love it! I still have difficulties picking a fave track of that cd cuz it's just soo damn good! There isn't a track on the entire CD that you'd skip. I'm going to an Indy music store soon and hope I can find more TM if not, online it will be. Regarding Edguy in L.A., the key club hasn't confirmed the date yet, and pooooo poooooo my metal-crimes partner will be @ PPV and I'll be in FL......... :yell: I'd give this CD a :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: