Edguy/Tad Morose at BB Kings (Warning - Set list spoilers)

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
Last night was Edguy and Tad Morose at BB KIngs in New York and it was an amazing night. The place was not sold out but Id say close to three quarters full and the fans there were truly dedicated.

Tad Morose kicked off the night and had a much bigger fan base in attendance that I thought. I recently got turned onto them with their latest album Modus Vivendi and was no familair with their older stuff but it kicked ass. The only song I remember the name of before the Modus Vivendi album was "Matters Of The Dark". From Modus Vivendi they played "Anubis", "Cyberdome", "Take On The World", and "No Mercy". Very awesome band and they were hanging out by the bar after the show meeting the fans. Urban said the band is planning on playing a few shows in the states come February.

Edguy was next and all hell broke lose. The band was in perfect form and played some rare stuff for the American audience and altered their set list a bit from the European set list. They played something off of Savage Poetry but I am not sure what song it was as I do not own that album or Kingdom Of Madness yet. I only wasnt familair with two or three songs in their set so they were from either of those two albums. They played Wake Up The King, Land Of The Miracle, Lavatory Love Machine, Under The Moon, Navigator, We Don't Need A Hero, The Piper Never Dies, King Of Fools, Fallen Angels, Avantasia, Tears Of A Mandrake, and Out Of Control.

Overall an amazing night, Atlanta and LA get ready because Edguy is coming for you.