Tad Morose new singer: Joe Comeau.

Awesome choice! :worship:

Liege Lord's Master Control is the benchmark for power metal vocals as far as I'm concerned. So if anyone hasn't heard Joe, definitely check that album out.

BNR Metal Pages says he was with Overkill from Killing Kind through Coverkill. BUT, he is listed as a guitar player only. I checked out some mp3 samples from Liege Lord and Annihilator sites that feature him on vocals. He does have power, and he does a pretty good young Halford and Dio impressions when he wants to. I expect this to be a good marriage.

Rainbow - Stranger In Us All

My hopes and dreams of a "Krille" reunion have been shattered :mad:

However, I look forward to any new material from you guys with whoever is on board. Hopefully you guys will hit the states again!!!! Good luck!

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
BNR Metal Pages says he was with Overkill from Killing Kind through Coverkill. BUT, he is listed as a guitar player only. I checked out some mp3 samples from Liege Lord and Annihilator sites that feature him on vocals. He does have power, and he does a pretty good young Halford and Dio impressions when he wants to. I expect this to be a good marriage.

Rainbow - Stranger In Us All

I saw him Play with Overkill in 1996! I will never forget at the end of Gasoline Dream when all the lights went out except for one light on him and he played the Melodic lil doodle at the end of that song ... its one of my favorite moments ... this is just so awsome ... Overkill IS my favorite band and Tad Morose is one of my Favorites so its kinda neat! I really hope that the band and Joe have a Fruitful relationship!!! Best of Luck Guys!!!! I cant wait to hear the new stuff!!!! ... when do we get the Live album with Joe Kicking everybodys asses on the old songs? :D

Well, what can one say, obviously it's pretty cool to have Joe Comeau on the vocals, been in Overkill/Annihilator and all that :) I'm REALLY FUCKING looking forward to the next album now.

KRUNT:
When can we expect a release, på ett ungefär ? ;)

To hear Joe with this band sould be amazing. He made two of Annihilators best CD's (even Coburn thought so) and I have heard some of his other bands demos like Ramrod and Atomic66. Don't worry people he's got the talent to pull this off and maybe surprise and shock some of you doubters out there. :headbang: I think he is still doing Atomic66 with Dave Ellefson, Jimmy DeGrasso and Dave Linske, but not sure where thats going, but again from the demo that I heard, Joe's the real deal. I can't wait!

This is great news. I haven't heard his stuff in years and years. I am going to have to go through my cassette collection and see if I have the Annihilator release he was on..... Can't wait to hear the new TM stuff.

Bryant

Bryant said:
This is great news. I haven't heard his stuff in years and years. I am going to have to go through my cassette collection and see if I have the Annihilator release he was on..... Can't wait to hear the new TM stuff.

I can trade you some Joe Comeau for some Tony Martin :) ... let me know if I can drop by next Friday night (the 24th) or Saturday afternoon (the 25th).

Shaye

lady_space said:
I can trade you some Joe Comeau for some Tony Martin :) ... let me know if I can drop by next Friday night (the 24th) or Saturday afternoon (the 25th).

Shaye

No problem. I already have a new unopened Firewind CD for you as well. The Misha Calvin will be ready. I also have some Martin/Sabbath if you need it. I want to hear Joe... I only vaguely remember him.

Bryant