Taint

uh,... i asked frank once and it was so long ago that i don't remember, but it was scratched into ALL of his basses, on his personalized picks, and we even had shirts with it. I'll have my wife ask his the next time they talk. and i'll get back to ya on that one.

uh,... i asked frank once and it was so long ago that i don't remember, but it was scratched into ALL of his basses, on his personalized picks, and we even had shirts with it. I'll have my wife ask his the next time they talk. and i'll get back to ya on that one.

would it be bad if I asked Frank next time I meet him? I really do want to know...

(and yes, I know this thread has been dead for ten years, but hey...)

Sorry to hear that. I'm new here. I haven't had time to go through 400+ pages of threads before posting on this particular one. I've been a fan of the band since 1985 and I thought this would be an easy thread to start with. Boy, was I wrong, lol. I really don't want to be an ass by asking the band if the answer is obvious among fans who already know. Thanks again for responding to this.

No harm done man! Buddy is just being prickly.

I have no idea what this thread is even about.... I saw a Prime thread pop up and I got excited sense he hasn't posted in forever and then I remembered :(

ALSO, see this movie:

Warning!!!! Boobs and gore!!!!! Oh Nooooooo!

Last edited by a moderator: