Questions about Anthrax b-sides

Tharsh

Mar 30, 2003
(1) Bud E. Lovebomb And Satan's Lounge Band...on the I AM THE LAW 12". I reckon this was recorded during the ATL album sessions (duh). Now, is this the same song they had way back on their first demo...like just a rerecorded version or is this somethign entirely different?

(2) Taint...on the INDIANS 12". If I'm not mistaken, this wasn't really a song but just them yelling "TAINT MY BALLS TAINT MY ASS!"...correct?

(3) Who Put This Together...on the GOT THE TIME cd-single...I have never heard this so does someone wanna gimme the 411 on this song? Who wrote, how it sounds, recorded when/where, bla bla...

(4) I Am The Law '91...on the BRING THE NOISE cd-single...what the fuck, I haven't heard this one either. Who, what, when, where, why and how? Holler please.

(5) Noisegate (Demo)...on the ONLY cd-single...again, who, what, when, where, why and how?

I trust the Anthrax historians Brentney Spears and Justin Delone Justice will be able to answer these queries. More coming soon. Don't put your notebooks away!

While we're at it, were all 5 cover tunes on PENIKUFECIN recorded during the SOE sessions or was it done separately or what...?

i think they might have been on the soe sessions the guitars sound very similar.

ill need to come back to you on the who put this together as i have the single but not listened to it in a while.

Who Put This Thing Together - an Anthrax remix song done by Charlie....it just uses some Anthrax riffs, voice samples from movies and stuff over the drum beat that sounds similar to "I Love It Loud" by Kiss. Just a fuck-off track, but interesting to listen to.

1) bought the 12"for this last summer, over priced at Waldrock and was really dissapointed

2) just drunks!

3) Thunder's right, mixmaster stickmaster Charles in a Beastie Boy's vibe

4) a rerecording with better sounds, if I'm right

5) demo, also believe it has some Terminator X

correct if i'm wrong!!!!!!

not sure when bud e was recorded. it's just a goofy song they did. you're right about taint. who put this together is a bunch of voice and music samples from anthrax songs mixed together by charlie. it's interesting. i am the law 91 i think was just rerecorded or remastered. no huge change. noisegate is a demo from the white noise sessions. it was released to members of the fan club at the time on a cassette with 4 other demos. if you're interested i have these songs on cd.

Sketch is a good way to describe it. I was cleaning one day and found two unmarked CD's, I didn't remember getting. Bud E. Luvbomb is on one. :headbang:

Metal Maiden said:
Sketch is a good way to describe it. I was cleaning one day and found two unmarked CD's, I didn't remember getting. Bud E. Luvbomb is on one. :headbang:
hmmmmmmmm..........never heard it. But I think I will soon.

I forgot this forum still exists and came across this post on Google looking for info for Bud E. Lovebomb And Satan's Lounge Band

Was Billy Milano involved with this ?

I bet people did not know, but Anthrax actually performed at least 2 times under this name in New York.

I might have the timelines mixed up but I think sometime around Among The Living tour the did 1 secret concert under Bud E. Lovebomb And Satan's Lounge Band and even had T-Shirts made for this show.

Sometime during the Clash of The Titans Tour when they were in New York City, that same weekend they did a secret concert under Bud E. Lovebomb And Satan's Lounge Band and was sold out quick. I remember seeing some pictures floating around of this concert and there were fans in the crowd wearing the original 1987 Bud E. Lovebomb And Satan's Lounge Band T-shirts from that show.

I'm not sure if any shirts were made for the 2nd show later on.

Reactions: Anthrax_Mosher