Refuse 2 b What?

Jun 2, 2002
Chicago area
Visit site
I feal sad... I cant beleave this... I want to cry.... Dont hate me... as a long time ANTHRAX fan... this song sux..Well you can tell its John... But W.T.F. .. This is what i have been waiting 4?... I hope the rest of this cd is better... and i hope this aint the first song on the cd.. If it is this is the end of the best band in the world... I feal for the peps that lost fam. from 911 but this song sucks.... This is not Anthrax ... John Charlie Frank?... what is this?....Please tell me this aint the best song...Please..... its OK but we have wated how long?..... and this is what we get.......how sad.... Dont hate me fellow ANTHRAX fans...... Shit i have been a Die hard Anthrax fan since 85.. W.T.F... I dont hate Anthrax b-cause-of-this---but please tell me the rest of this cd is better...look at all my post its not alot..but all have them have been at this bord but 2... I have nothing else to say.......... Please Anthrax fans ......dont hate me but this sux......I think this is the end if there aint "NOTHING" ter than this on the new cd.. OR is it because I am Drunk.......let me know what you think....dont bash me......I have been a fan to long for that.....This aint Blabbermouth.net I would never disrespect N'THRAX like that but come on.......5 years and this is what we get?////////? come on?!!!

What the FUCK!

.......... Please Anthrax fans ......dont hate me but this sux......I think this is the end if there aint "NOTHING" ter than this on the new cd.. OR is it because I am Drunk.......let me know what you think

I think it can be safely said, YOU ARE DRUNK or something!!!!

This song rox!
It's not thrash! Who the fuck cares, it's great!!!!!
Get sober & listen again numbnuts!

What planet are you from!!!

That song rules!!!

musik010.gif
musik026.gif

Look, I don't wanna name call...sorry.

I think the song is great. Anthrax is going in the right direction. That of progress....not "selling out", like Metalli-sux!

Listen again, maybe it will grow on you...I hope!

and speak for yourelf bro. you say "this is what we get". I got more than what I was hoping for and so did everyone else who has said things. do you like the song harms way? or inside out? how about american pompei. if you don't then ok. but it show's thier diversity. all those songs are pretty different. Anthrax hasn't REALY been thrash for a while
-Jono-

If they never ever changed...well, just take a look at what just about everyone here says about AC/DC, that every album sounds the same. That's boring to me. Would you really want to hear someone call Anthrax "boring"? Who cares if it's "thrashy"? You seem to be in the minority in your opinion here.

and speak for yourelf bro. you say "this is what we get". I got more than what I was hoping for and so did everyone else who has said things. do you like the song harms way? or inside out? how about american pompei. if you don't then ok. but it show's thier diversity. all those songs are pretty different. Anthrax hasn't REALY been thrash for a while
-Jono-
I love all those songs...... Like my profile says....I have 48 Anthrax cd's And Stomp is the best...But like I said... I am drunk....and you can tell this because it took me this long to see that the words of this song are aon the main page... I like it now.. I am a loser...... dont hate me Thrax fans...... forgive me?... I like this song//////.....not love Harms Way I love.....this 1 i dont ......i like it as much as i like....Be all end all.... not much...But enuff to call it a Anthrax tune...... Vodca is hurtin me......i may like it better in the morn.....but that dont make me a bad person......Anthrax is the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will bee....STOMP 442 4-ever!!!!!!!

well I can understand that you don't like it. I mean I don't raly isten to EVERY song every time I listen to ANthrax. There are always a couple I skip.
but sometimes I'm contented to listen to the whole cd.
all I know is I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG.
and I can't wait for the new album.
-Jono-

Originally posted by Buddy_Love_Bomb
-Jono-
I love all those songs...... Like my profile says....I have 48 Anthrax cd's And Stomp is the best...But like I said... I am drunk....and you can tell this because it took me this long to see that the words of this song are aon the main page... I like it now.. I am a loser...... dont hate me Thrax fans...... forgive me?... I like this song//////.....not love Harms Way I love.....this 1 i dont ......i like it as much as i like....Be all end all.... not much...But enuff to call it a Anthrax tune...... Vodca is hurtin me......i may like it better in the morn.....but that dont make me a bad person......Anthrax is the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will bee....STOMP 442 4-ever!!!!!!!
I'm willing to ber if you listen to it sober you will enjoy it more.