Am I just being thick?

DeathRider11

New Metal Member
Apr 1, 2005
Sorry if it just me being thick here but...

Have John and Rob been kicked out of Anthrax? If so what for?
Is the reunion just temporary to treat all us fans?
Sorry but I a bit of a dumbass and the website aint said fuck all.

I actually think this is cool. But then I dont know all the details yet, but as it stands.

If you're thick - then so are the rest of us - all your questions remain unanswered despite us thinking we'd finally find out what the fucks going on by now.

Well. I have only been a fan for a few years so only seen the WCFYA line up live, so to me, this reunion is a cool idea cos I can see the ATL line up live.
But it WOULD be good to know what happened to Bush & Rob.
John probably wants time with his baby now, maybe Rob has other commitments (he in another band?) and we all now Vera was only a temporary bassist for the remaining tour dates.
They better make an announcement quick

Yeah man, a statement is suppose to inform the public as to who is in, and who is out. And why.

They basically just said "well we are going to erase the last 14 years and pretend none of this ever happened."

I still think that this is either a big joke, in spirit of the day, or perhaps a once off sort of deal where they just do some shows with the ATL gang and only play pre SOWN shit. If either of those things are true I will be perfectly content. But seriously, we have all grown to love John and Rob and assuming that this reunion is all true, a REAL statement would kick some ass right about..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................now.

Definately.
My fave song is A.I.R. and the only time I would be able to see it live is this reunion i suppose, if it all pre- SOWN stuff!! That alone makes it cool with me

I hope they're practicing like fucking crazy. Most of the band is seasoned, but Dan has been out of it for a while. Joey sucks anymore, from what I hear.

actually dan spitz just got sick of playing,i dont think he meant for that to happen,even elton john went thru a period where he didnt want to play piano,is there a term for this?