It would be nice to hear from Bush sometime soon.

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
I was just thinking that now it's about 3 months since the reunion tour was announced, it would be nice to hear from John somewhere, sometime, just to get to hear his thoughts about where he stands with Anthrax right now.

If he is, as Scott has said, still (with Rob) part of the Anthrax family, why is it that we haven't heard squat out of him for months and months....????

I'm not having a whinge, and I'm not wanting to start more Joey v John crap - there's been far too much of that shit as it is - I just wish John would rear his head somewhere, even if it's just to tell us that he's still alive(!!!) - that's all.

Remember John was ironically not the most "vocal" person in the group. I don't think he has ever posted here and there was very little directly from him on the old website. We really only heard from him in interviews around album releases and tours.
I still believe JB will be back at some point, he may just be taking a complete step from the music business .

he'll probably quit both bands and go solo under the name BUSH, release a couple of albums that nobody buys then make a big comeback with the ClassicThax lineup in 13 years time.......

Jockthrax said:
Remember John was ironically not the most "vocal" person in the group. I don't think he has ever posted here and there was very little directly from him on the old website. We really only heard from him in interviews around album releases and tours.
I still believe JB will be back at some point, he may just be taking a complete step from the music business .

John usually does a fair few interviews though so is kinda odd how we havent heard anything from him.

johnnieCzech said:
Bush is never going to sing with Anthrax again and he´s extremely pissed off at them.

Heres hoping he will again, especially after what charlie wrote at the end of his last blog..i hope thats refering to what the band plans to do after the reunion tour.

he dosn't owe me anything. he helped create great music , i bought c.d's and went to the shows .case closed. whatever he does he does. he was in the band for 12 years that's a pretty good run. i wish him all the luck in any future projects.