My E_mail To Charlie

Jun 2, 2002
Chicago area
Visit site
This is a message a sent Charlie , when i get word back I will post it as well....Hay Charlie Whats up

I have a copie of the promo and have been making copies to spread the word of new Anthrax, and was wondering if I have your blessing to do so, It's not the whole cd, its just that 4 song promo, and everyone i give 1 to is just blown away(as am i) with the new material. alot of the people i am giving this to are people who have never herd Anthrax or had no idea you where still around. and from what thay have told me, You now have a few more fans..I feal that me doing this is not hurting but helping the Thrax..But if for anyreason, you feal I am In the wrong Please by all means tell me, I dont at all want to disrespect you or the band bye doing this....So please reply and let me know where you stand on this issue..You friend and 18yr fan.....David"The Not Man" Erickson

Originally posted by dutchy
you started listening to Trax at the age of 5???
what's the story behind that??

Yeah! And have you gotten a reply from Charlie?

the guys that are now the wiggles were actually a cool rock band when i was bout 10 years old

they were called the cockroaches,they sure hit paydirt with the wiggles.

Yes, Dutchy, You Mother Fuckin fagit, I have been a anthrax fan from the age of 5,Do you have a prob, with that?... it seems like every post i put up you have a prob. with...I have been a fan since the A&D EP.. I dont know why every time I put a post up you have something smart to say.. it seems to me you have a stick up you ass.always trying to catch me up in a lie... and you cant...the only thing you can catch me up in is that i cant spell, big fuckin deal, I think you are a motherfuckin asshole, get off my fuckin sack, if you dont like what i post, dont read it...OK? And no MrThrax, as of now Charlie has not responded to my email.. but with X-mas and all i hope he will after the X-mas break..So Dutchy please do not respond to my post , cause all you do is piss me off!!, i Know more about Anthrax than you know about your Mother, so please leave me alone, you have tried to catch me up on the "I Just Got Off The Phone With Neil Turbin" post and where did that get you?..I gave you the link to prove you wrong, And the Car Crash, if you would like to take over my bills, I would be more than Happy to give them to you, i was in a coma, for almost a hole month, do you think that was fun? I dont think so, So if you wanna make lite of my situation go for it, But i just really think you are a asshole, so like anthrax says in The song "I'm The Man"......."Suck My Mother Fuckin Dick"

:lol: @ mrthrax

My husband was flipping channels and found the Wiggles one day on the Disney Channel. Since they're not nauseatingly annoying, we agreed to let my son watch them (Barney and Teletubbies are banned at our house), since they're all into singing and dancing and sharing and all that happy crap. I figured any Austrailians and/or parents would know what I was talking about. My only problem with them is their songs are really catchy, and they end up in my head for days at a time, no matter what else I'm thinking about. Fruit Salad is bad for that, as soon as I get rid of it, they sing it again. But since they've been showing the Christmas show 100 times in the last two weeks, there's this one Christmas song I'm about ready to hurt someone over. :D