To all the tards bashing Charlie........

megadeth's last one sucked. I feel if you download it, you like it, you will buy it but at least I won't be surprised by paying whatever I will pay for the cd and find that a band has changed and put out a bad cd. I don't think anthrax will be this way but I have way too much money spent in my cd collection to waste on duds like metallica since the black cd, megadeth,machine heads last few.
I do think that most metal fans will buy the cd as they like the added inserts and artwork on cd covers.

but varg isent all there tho he burnt or blew up 50 churches with other members of mayhem and his nazi gang still do weird shit norway was a wreird place in the early 90's god knoes how many murders
i don't think anyone cares about varg killing euryonmas anymore well attila does but attila was best friends with euronmous blasphrmer is a much better guartist than euryonmas was i can't see how people can say it's not true mayhem without euryonmas and dead

@TD, do you know how much the band gets from every sold cd??
I heard the "big stars "like Mariah C get $0,20 an album, what do Trax get ?? $0,05??
I heard that its very hard for bands to make money from selling albums, it's all about touring and merchandise how they make the money.

I have no idea what a band makes per unit sold. Every contract is different. Some bands are gauranteed to make sell 20 million copies (Mariah Carey) but old cash cow bands like KISS, AC/DC, and Aerosmith only go Gold, but don't think for a second that the record companies don't want them. So those bands get huge advances. I imagine a band in Anthrax's state signs for a certain minimum gaurantee from the record company, plus the hope that the record company backs/finances the tour. In return for financing the tour, the record company hopes to recoup some money from album sales. I got two solid C-'s in Econ so I'm not the one to ask.