To all the tards bashing Charlie........

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
..........I hope they realize that by bashing Anthrax calling them irrelevant or whatever and making 5,000 posts about it on Sludge or Blabbermouth, all you are doing is giving Anthrax free press. Thanks guys! I hope they buy the record so they can write shitty reviews about it too!

Secondly, I think Charlie and the real fans understand that downloading is a cool tool provided that once you download a song and you dig it, you buy the CD! If Charlie did not realize this is how it works (as some have said he does not) then he wouldn't have made TWO songs available for download thus far.

It just pisses me off to see anyone bash Charlie, because he is a class act. I can see where Mr. Ian could piss off a person or three with his off the cuff remarks, but Charlie is a gentleman about everything. So basically I'm saying, if you bash Charlie you are clueless and you are a prick.

totally argee with you on the one message board through burzum.com this BM board they were slagging him off they only seem to like a band if there screaming there lungs out if it's clean voclas it automatically sucks i laugh at them

I agree 100%. It really makes my ass chew gum every time I hear some dolt dissing Charlie for no reason othen then the fact that they're a fucking retard. Charlie is a great guy and has allways been extra cool to his fans, not to mention the fact that he's one of the best drummers of all time.

In Charlie's "Blast Beat" column anthraxdotcom he has twice now politely asked people not to download the new album. He hasn't went and acted all Lars Ulbitch on us. Personally, honestly, and truthfully, I think the only people who download this are going to buy it anyway and Anthrax have made a couple of songs available anyway so maybe Charlie does feel the same way. However, Charlies fears aren't completely unfounded, because the whole new record is gonna be all over the net soon. The foreign release date is in February so someone is gonna have that thing in a manner of days. By the time the CD is released in the US there is a possibility that a lot of people will have downloaded the entire thing and decided to not buy it. Every body and their white-trash brother had Megadeth's last album almost a year before it came out, and it was a horrible seller upon it's release.

I had Megadeth's new one early too. The day it came out, I was at the local retailer buying it. And I liked it, and I have it still. I've only sold or given away a couple of cds that I've bought. But I won't sell Megadeth, or Anthrax, have to keep those albums.

I am with TD ALL THE FUCKIN WAY!!!!!!!!!! shit I know TD Knows what its all about, He got the Promo from me, and i know he is still gunna buy the cd when it comes out, as is all the other peps i sent it to, You know who you are,.......... and by the way TD did you get it yet?.....

Originally posted by anthrax_moshing_maniac
totally argee with you on the one message board through burzum.com this BM board they were slagging him off they only seem to like a band if there screaming there lungs out if it's clean voclas it automatically sucks i laugh at them

Burzum sucks ass.

Anthrax bashing has been going on for quite some time on blabbermouth and these recent Charlie's posts, with whom I agree, have added fuel on fire...

Don't blame the man 'cause he is right and all the pricks that are bashing him are the same ones that will download the entire album of the internet and then bitch how anthrax sucks this and anthrax eats that and bla bla bla bla...

Originally posted by anthrax_moshing_maniac
i think the reason why they hate anthrax is cause the rap metal thing they done and they can't admit that they done it well so they slag them off blabbermouth do they think bands like arch enemy and all that is good?

I've noticed that too. Anthrax has recorded what? 3 or 4 rap songs out of the dozens and dozens of metal songs they've done. That does NOT make them a Rap-metal band. For the most part I HATE rap, allways have, but Thrax is still my favorite band. Those fucks on blabbermouth and sludge can be so narrow minded.

blabbermouth are like kerrang over here in england slag a band off then up there arses asking them to do interviews and sessions for them
why do they slag off anthrax for it it been like 10 years since they done the rap thing they should be slagging all the wank that is doing it 2 day at least anthrax is still around 22 years after they first started and stronger than ever not a lot of bands can say they are ANTHRAX FOREVER

What I said about Burzum is my opinion and I don't argue with yours, it's okay... how cool is the guy who stabs his fuckin' friend to death? But nevertheless... I've been to Blabbermouth board few times and I couldn't believe my fuckin' eyes what was going on there. It comes to my mind that only losers with their heads up their asses come to that board. As for the rap metal thing...heeey, what the fuck? Maybe these guys just suffer a complexion from not getting laid or whatever. Anyway all of them can suck my cock.

You cannot kill what doesn't die!

Originally posted by Buddy_Love_Bomb
I am with TD ALL THE FUCKIN WAY!!!!!!!!!! shit I know TD Knows what its all about, He got the Promo from me, and i know he is still gunna buy the cd when it comes out, as is all the other peps i sent it to, You know who you are,.......... and by the way TD did you get it yet?.....

Yeah, thanks a millions for the promo (I'll get your stuff out this week) Also, before Stomp came out, I had a promo called High Octane, and I of course still bought the record. Prior to Volume 8 coming out, someone hooked me up w/ a promo sampler. I think Charlie realizes the songs on that sampler are going to get out there, it is just the thought of people downloading the whole entire album here in the coming weeks and then in turn not purchasing it. To me, half the fun is going into the record store (I've been going to Street Beat since they opened in 1984 and thru the years the owner has become a friend and something of a mentor for me, but anyway) when a new album comes out, and then ripping that sucker open and jamming away while checking out the artwork. Hell, as much as I thought the new Megadeth sucked when I downloaded it, I still bought it to help support one of the remaining big 4 bands.

varg is a cunt i no that but he allways done what he thought was right even tho it's wrong most off the time
it's 10 years this year since he killed euronymous
all the bands on blabbermouth board thing who they think are all so good arch enemy in flames all that sweedish death metal stuff pisses me off they seem to forget that anthrax have done more in there carrer than any of the bands they like ever will

about the downloading thing people should realise that this is there liveing there not millionairs it's there job!!!!