charlie facebook quote

ballix

Jun 17, 2011
this is a quote from charlie on facebook yesterday "the Worship Music tour starts Tomorrow. The set list is a mix of worshipamongdiseasetimeeuphorianoise, or as I call it ANTHRAX"...... so looks like nothing from stomp vol 8 and wcfya. are we surprised? its gonna be the usual same ol set except for worship songs and probably just only from sown:yuk:

I'd like to think that Joey wants to - still - prove that he could have done singing on SOWN. So they will do ONLY and some other songs from that album...perhaps Room For One More...and I think Black Lodge could fit their current more melodic sound and style.

T:)

this is a quote from charlie on facebook yesterday "the Worship Music tour starts Tomorrow. The set list is a mix of worshipamongdiseasetimeeuphorianoise, or as I call it ANTHRAX"...... so looks like nothing from stomp vol 8 and wcfya. are we surprised? its gonna be the usual same ol set except for worship songs and probably just only from sown:yuk:

THANK YOU!!!!!:tickled:

I'd like to see at least 1 song from Stomp,V8 and WCFYA, the very best song from each, but if they don't it's still all good. Even if it's old favourites, because I obviously still like the classics. Just give Got the Time and Antisocial a rest, they are taking up space!

I'd like to see at least 1 song from Stomp,V8 and WCFYA, the very best song from each, but if they don't it's still all good. Even if it's old favourites, because I obviously still like the classics. Just give Got the Time and Antisocial a rest, they are taking up space!

Got the Time and Antisocial are two of my favorites.. Hoping to hear them in Worcester. Especially Antisocial.

I'd like to think that Joey wants to - still - prove that he could have done singing on SOWN. So they will do ONLY and some other songs from that album...perhaps Room For One More...and I think Black Lodge could fit their current more melodic sound and style.

T:)

well i told u what the set would be and i was exactly rite, predectable as usual

Yeah agreed as well. WDD and fueled as well. The rest can be all classics and new stuff for all I care. A good balance.

Cosign

WDD (WCFYA), RFOM (SOWN), and Crush (Vol 8) would be cool but hey its the band's collective decision what songs they wanna do for this tour.

:kickass: