TOUR: It pisses me off so much, but...

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
...it looks like Anthrax isn't gonna appear in my home country, despite what they said after Stomp and Vol 8 tours - that the Prague shows were among their best (Charlie exactly said that it was the greatest show on Stomp tour). I guess it's mostly not their fault and it looks like no fuckin promoter cares about booking Anthrax. Since it's so fuckin lame, looks like I'll have to save some cash and make a trip to Germany again, or wherever, but I'm pissed off due to the patriotic point of view, I know there's hell a lot of people who would like to see Anthrax live but wouldn't bother to travel abroad.

Charlie said something about festivals, maybe they could get a spot on the roskilde festival.
Who would travel to Denmark to see Iron Maiden, Metallica, crazy lesbian girls and meet me and some of my buddies?

Hey Johnnie, you were right - no Czech tour dates! I'm really pissed off and frustrated but NOTHING estops me to see their shows in fucking Germany. I've been waiting here for Anthrax for 4 endless years and this is a "reward"! Thank U for your NOTHING!

feel sorry for me johnnie lol,anthrax didnt even tour to downunder on sown or volume 8!!!!

stomp is the only time i have seen them,and they did promise they would come back to australia when i have sent them emails but u can never be a 100 percent sure so i no where u are coming from.