SORRY SCOTT, BUT YOU ARE A PUSSY

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
I went out to dinner. They had the TV on. I believe it may have been Fuse or something. I noticed a bald guy with a goatee and got all excited thinking it was something to do with him and Anthrax. But noooo... he was doing a live performance with the other pussy butt rocker Rob and no it wasn't for anything Anthrax related it was The Damned Things. I thought Scott was a pussy when he started writing nu metal riffs during the Bushthrax era. But this Damned Things band is the lamest fucking thing I have ever heard him or seen him do. Watching him on stage with emo fags from fall out boy is fucking disgusting. Rob looks like an old man trying to look 'cool' in his beanie and 80's butt rocker jeans and trying to act like an emo fag. I seriously can't even believe what the fuck I am witnessing.

I am ranting. But what the fuck is going on? Out doing publicity tours with The Damned Things and playing pussy pop rock music when you are supposed to be one of the faces of thrash metal music? What a disgrace.

Anthrax is totally fucked and that is why I am more pissed off. Now reading that the album is being delayed and Joey is claiming "not much is happening right now with Anthrax" is just fucked.

I wish they could kick Scott and Rob out of the band. Bring back Spitz and he can handle most of the writing and playing on the album.

Scott is officially a sell out pussy. And I don't care what the fuck he thinks or anyone else. Rob is a pussy as well but who really gives a shit about him anyway.

Love him or hate him. Joey Belladonna is the only member of Anthrax that actually cares about their music.

Singed

Billy Milano

Seems like it's that time of the month again...... it always seems to come around so quick.

Take another valium and insert your tampon.

I went out to dinner. They had the TV on. I believe it may have been Fuse or something. I noticed a bald guy with a goatee and got all excited thinking it was something to do with him and Anthrax. But noooo... he was doing a live performance with the other pussy butt rocker Rob and no it wasn't for anything Anthrax related it was The Damned Things. I thought Scott was a pussy when he started writing nu metal riffs during the Bushthrax era. But this Damned Things band is the lamest fucking thing I have ever heard him or seen him do. Watching him on stage with emo fags from fall out boy is fucking disgusting. Rob looks like an old man trying to look 'cool' in his beanie and 80's butt rocker jeans and trying to act like an emo fag. I seriously can't even believe what the fuck I am witnessing.

Why do you get all excited about Anthrax? Face it, they are a nu-metal-grunge band, have been for almost 20 years. The funny thing is that your favorite bands singer wears a beanie on stage too, and he actually is an old man. How about them buttrocker jeans on the guitar players!

I am ranting. But what the fuck is going on? Out doing publicity tours with The Damned Things and playing pussy pop rock music when you are supposed to be one of the faces of thrash metal music? What a disgrace.

Scott hasn't been the face of thrash metal for years. He's a face on VH1 now.

Anthrax is totally fucked and that is why I am more pissed off. Now reading that the album is being delayed and Joey is claiming "not much is happening right now with Anthrax" is just fucked.

I thought Joey was talking about them not touring right now? He said that they're working on the record. You said it yourself that there's a good reason not to release it yet.

I wish they could kick Scott and Rob out of the band. Bring back Spitz and he can handle most of the writing and playing on the album.

So that Spitz could write another Stomp 442? Didn't you know, he wrote all of that album...atleast according to himself.

Scott is officially a sell out pussy. And I don't care what the fuck he thinks or anyone else. Rob is a pussy as well but who really gives a shit about him anyway.

Sell out pussy? Are you 12 years old?

Love him or hate him. Joey Belladonna is the only member of Anthrax that actually cares about their music.

Love it or hate it, Joey is a hired gun and he's got no say on the music.

Singed

Billy Milano

Answers in bold.

Singed

Billy Milano

Wah, wah...whatever dude.

Scott is officially a sell out pussy. And I don't care what the fuck he thinks or anyone else.

For someone who doesn't give a fuck you are whining a lot about it.

Who's the pussy? The one doing his thing or the one whining like a baby about what band some other guy plays in?

i'm sorry Scooterville but ironpussyboy fag is a major part of this forum, you get him for free with your membership.

Posting 86 times per thread doesn't make him a major part of the forum. He has as much right to post as the rest of us, but stating the same opinion over and over and over and over and over again doesn't make that opinion more valid than anyone else's.
Having said that, I'd just like to proclaim my love for muffins.
I love muffins, that is my opinion. :)

Posting 86 times per thread doesn't make him a major part of the forum. He has as much right to post as the rest of us, but stating the same opinion over and over and over and over and over again doesn't make that opinion more valid than anyone else's.
Having said that, I'd just like to proclaim my love for muffins.
I love muffins, that is my opinion. :)

Every forum has to have its troll and Maidenboy was up for the job!

Now i want a muffin too.