SORRY SCOTT, BUT YOU ARE A PUSSY

Posting 86 times per thread doesn't make him a major part of the forum. He has as much right to post as the rest of us, but stating the same opinion over and over and over and over and over again doesn't make that opinion more valid than anyone else's.
Having said that, I'd just like to proclaim my love for muffins.
I love muffins, that is my opinion. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I went out to dinner. They had the TV on. I believe it may have been Fuse or something. I noticed a bald guy with a goatee and got all excited thinking it was something to do with him and Anthrax. But noooo... he was doing a live performance with the other pussy butt rocker Rob and no it wasn't for anything Anthrax related it was The Damned Things. I thought Scott was a pussy when he started writing nu metal riffs during the Bushthrax era. But this Damned Things band is the lamest fucking thing I have ever heard him or seen him do. Watching him on stage with emo fags from fall out boy is fucking disgusting. Rob looks like an old man trying to look 'cool' in his beanie and 80's butt rocker jeans and trying to act like an emo fag. I seriously can't even believe what the fuck I am witnessing.

I am ranting. But what the fuck is going on? Out doing publicity tours with The Damned Things and playing pussy pop rock music when you are supposed to be one of the faces of thrash metal music? What a disgrace.

Anthrax is totally fucked and that is why I am more pissed off. Now reading that the album is being delayed and Joey is claiming "not much is happening right now with Anthrax" is just fucked.

I wish they could kick Scott and Rob out of the band. Bring back Spitz and he can handle most of the writing and playing on the album.

Scott is officially a sell out pussy. And I don't care what the fuck he thinks or anyone else. Rob is a pussy as well but who really gives a shit about him anyway.

Love him or hate him. Joey Belladonna is the only member of Anthrax that actually cares about their music.

Singed

Billy Milano

dude is this really billy milano? if so. great fucking post. i totally get it. I just saw them on a video clip and literally laughed outloud watching scott ian headbang to this fall out boy crap. what the fuck happened to these guys??

Even though I think the music is OK...when I watched them in this TV show I was kind of confused. Scott and Rob look sooo out of place in this band. I mean, fifty year old guy is trying to look "cool"... I think the band would probably look more coherent without these two, with the only one guitarist (one guitar is well enough for this style of music).

Posting 86 times per thread doesn't make him a major part of the forum. He has as much right to post as the rest of us, but stating the same opinion over and over and over and over and over again doesn't make that opinion more valid than anyone else's.
Having said that, I'd just like to proclaim my love for muffins.
I love muffins, that is my opinion. :)
Hell yeah, what's strange for me is that I do not like blueberries at all, I find them peculiarly distasteful. Yet when they are in a muffin they are unbelievably delicious. Muffins are magical.

Oh I've heard worse shit to be honest, yes it's a little bit rocky but hardly depressing Emo shit.

Ironmaided fanboy, people can have eclectic music taste, just because you think something is shit doesn't ''make it so number 1.''

If the Damed things came on the radio I wouldn't turn it off or say it's shit, it's no less gay than Bon Jovi (actually that is fucking gay). I can't listen to banging Thrash all day or I'd drive like a fucking loonatic everywhere.

Yes Scott has lost some kudos but he's getting old and probably needs the cash.