My E_mail To Charlie

Man this was a fuckin' hostile response to Dutchy. I'm sorry Buddy I see the only one who has a problem is YOU. I've been reading this quote:

you started listening to Trax at the age of 5???
what's the story behind that??

...for about hundred times and I still can't see what's wrong with that and why you have to use this kind of language on this board. See. I don't have a problem with you, but this is really uncalled for, calm down, man!

everybody needs to chill out man,fucking hell its a board dedicated to anthrax,i am interested in any news or stories related to them no matter who they come from,and so far buddy has had some cool stuff to share with us give him a break!

cheers to everyone on this board.

We've beer for you all!!!

well you dont know the story behing this guy, He has hand nothing but smart a$$ things to say to me in the past about almost every post I out up...but its cool i am not even gunna worry about it any more...Take care all you Thrax Fans...I'm out

i believe that Charlie's e-mail was published in one of Metal-Edges' sometime ago... thus, i don't see why chief would be upset if he got some fan e-mails.

we all have assholes so....................

lets just call it a day and I wish everyone on this board the best for 2003 and a lot off smart remarks from my side of the ocean!!

and remember"Europe always leads the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I remember when I was using AOL a few years back I put in a screen name and it was taken, I looked up the profile of the person who had already taken the name and it was Charlie!!! I'm not going to give out the name since it's usually the same as your email address and I'm not sure he want's it given out but if your a Thrax fan it's not hard to figure out.