ANTHRAX B-SIDES & OTHERS LIST - Save it this time

Scott played on two songs on Killingculture's self-titled album. I'm too lazy to look them up.

Also, I am too lazy to list every live track released with Joey, but here are some live tracks I know they released with John:
"Room For One More" live at Irvine Meadows in Irvine, CA released on the Hy Pro Glow European single.
"Got the Time" live from CBGB's 1994 released on the Hy Pro Glow promo.
"Indians" live from Wacken 2004 was on some Wacken 2004 compilation.

jdelpi said:
That would have been the old anthrax.com as I originally switched those names around by mistake.

Yeah maybe... I don't remember anymore... at that time I was doing some heavy research on all the b-sides I could find and took lots of info from several sites... However, I do remember taking that particular info from a fan site, that had in adition to all the info, the lyrics as well, I even saved them and still have them... that site probably took it from ole thrax site though... it took me months to find all those songs on the net... ah good memories.

Didn't add any live recordings either 'cause as for the remixes, I don't give a crap bout those. but if you guys compile them, I'll add them and we can make the ultimate Anthrax oddities list.

jdelpi said:
Scott played on two songs on Killingculture's self-titled album. I'm too lazy to look them up.

Also, I am too lazy to list every live track released with Joey, but here are some live tracks I know they released with John:
"Room For One More" live at Irvine Meadows in Irvine, CA released on the Hy Pro Glow European single.
"Got the Time" live from CBGB's 1994 released on the Hy Pro Glow promo.
"Indians" live from Wacken 2004 was on some Wacken 2004 compilation.

If you're including Killingculture, don't forget Scott played some stuff on one of the Tricky albums too.

Scott also played on a couple tracks off of M.O.D.s - "USA For MOD"
Ode To Harry (acoustic guitar)
Hate Tank (guitar)
Not sure if he played on any other songs

Also, while we're at it:

Charlie played on Life Of Agony's Zep cover, "Tangerine" which appeared on the Digipack version of Soul Searching Sun

BIGPHAT442 said:
If you're including Killingculture, don't forget Scott played some stuff on one of the Tricky albums too.

what?!?!?! tricky!?!?!?! as in, from the uk, trip hop, tricky!??!!? surely not, cant imagine that at all.........

ThraxDude said:
There's some if you click MEDIA.

I know, but when you clicked on one on the old site you'd get a track listing and all the singles from that album with a track list.
It puts a stop to threads like this all the time. On that subject, who's better John or Joey?

Yeah, on 1997's Angels With Dirty Faces, I believe.
played on 4 (or was it 6??) songs.

Impressive list...I have all the b sides and cover songs other than the Twisted Sister destroyer cover. Can anyone tell me what this song was released on? I thought I had them all, but I guess I was wrong. I'm guessing its on a tribute album of some kind?

Impressive list...I have all the b sides and cover songs other than the Twisted Sister destroyer cover. Can anyone tell me what this song was released on? I thought I had them all, but I guess I was wrong. I'm guessing its on a tribute album of some kind?

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Twisted-Forever/dp/B00005NBVL/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1371413270&sr=8-1&keywords=twisted+forever[/ame]