how about a b-sides + cover compilation?

Surfacer

Caught in the Mosh
Jul 11, 2002
Sweden
www.freakvent.com
It's a been a few years since "Attack of.." to say the least and there have been lots of covers and b-sides recorded since then. My thought is a collection of the songs recorded since Bush joined the band which are quite a few.. it's of course possible to find these if you buy re-issues, digipacks, different soundtrack and compilations. But it would be easier and cheaper this way.

b-sides:
Noisegate, Poison My Eyes, Grunt & Click, Bordello of Blood, Giving the Horns, Ghost

covers:
Looking Down the Barrel of a Gun (Beastie Boys), Auf Wiedersehen (Cheap Trick), Cowboy Song (Thin Lizzy), Love Her All I Can (Kiss), She (Kiss), London (The Smiths), Watchin' You (Kiss), Celebrated Summer (Hüsker Dü), Remember Tomorrow (Iron Maiden), Dethroned Emperor (Celtic Frost), No Time This Time (The Police), Phantom Lord (Metallica), The Bends (Radiohead), Snap (D.R.I.), I'd Rather Be Sleeping (D.R.I.), Ball of Confusion (The Temptations), Destroyer (Twisted Sister), Exit (U2), Next to You (The Police), We're a Happy Family (Ramones)

I think that's all..

Worth getting that comp alone for Poison My Eyes ... such a killer killer song! Love the Terminator X scratching in the beginning. I will never forget watching the Last Action hero scene where Arnie goes into the video store and you hear ANTHRAX.... man I wet myself with excitement!

Wha'ts the deal with Poison - I saw the movie but never bought the soundtrack. Does the song get played in the movie or during the credits? Inquiring minds want to know.

Also, I'd by a compilation if it came about and I'd take a new album with John of course plus the DVD they're making right now. God I'm greedy. :loco:

DarbysDad said:
Wha'ts the deal with Poison - I saw the movie but never bought the soundtrack. Does the song get played in the movie or during the credits? Inquiring minds want to know.

Also, I'd by a compilation if it came about and I'd take a new album with John of course plus the DVD they're making right now. God I'm greedy. :loco:

been a while since i watched it but i do think they play a part of the intro in the movie.