Bush-era B-sides & misc. (Attack of Killer Bs 2??)

I saw Ghosts of Mars on DVD for like $AUD5 - was gonna get it just for the Thrax score in the film and a sneak peak at them in the extras.

Just so you all know- the reason we Americans didn't get that Summer Fest bonus disc thingy is because our country sucks my ass and doesn't appreciate METAL.

I saw Ghosts of Mars on DVD for like $AUD5 - was gonna get it just for the Thrax score in the film and a sneak peak at them in the extras.

I'd get it if it were that cheap, or just get the score. Really, the music kicks ass. You'll hear some recognisable riffs, like "Killing Box".

... where did you find this compilation? (am i allowed to ask that???)
I got it from a member of this board. I don't know where he got the songs, probably from the original sources. Sure, you're allowed to ask, right? I know some boards are dead-set against talking about copying and shit.

here is a cover from the net... (only one and half week and they'll kick my ass again!!!)
burnt.jpg

so the published stuff:
burnt:
1. Poison My Eyes
2. Love her all I can--Frank? Kiss again?
3. auf weidersehen
4. Celebrated summer
5. Noisegate--SOWN Japanese Bonus track
6. Cowboy song
7. Dethroned emperor
8. London-the smiths
9. No Time this time- Police
10. she
11. room for one more live
12. Looking Down Barrel of Gun--Beasties cover
13. watchin' you
14. It's late"--queen!
15. bring the noise (album version)

Bonus CD: Summer 2003:
01. Safe Home(radio edit)
02. Grunt & Click
03. Dethroned Emperor
04. Celebrated Summer
05. Watchin´You
06. Auf Wiedersehen
07. Cowboy Song
08. London

...and the next burnt:

1. Bordello of Blood
2. Rip it Out
3. Destroyer
4. Remember Tomorrow
5. Walk over you -ac dc
6. Phantom Lord
7. I'd rather be sleeping
8. Giving Horns
9. The Bends
10. Next to You- Bello singing Police
11. Ghost
12. We're a Happy Family
13. Whiplash
14. Friggin' in the Riggin'
15. exit u2

Sgt-D said:
I may sound like a broken record on this one, but I'd still like to hear John & Anthrax cover "Can U Deliver." See how Scott & Charlie can hold up with a Saint classic.
Back a couple years ago, I saw 'Thrax in LA and they covered 'Can U Deliver' that night. Scott went back and played drums while Charlie came out and played guitar. Sounded pretty cool... was a great moment.

BUMP!
I think Giving the Horns is one of the most kick-ass songs on Vol. 8. Too bad only a B-side. That groove is awesome.
And again, Phantom Lord is incredible. Charlie just rips the shit out of it.

SpiderDan13 said:
Back a couple years ago, I saw 'Thrax in LA and they covered 'Can U Deliver' that night. Scott went back and played drums while Charlie came out and played guitar. Sounded pretty cool... was a great moment.

I heard the bootleg version. Didn't impress me that much to be honest. But it must have been cool to be there that night.

I also want to add from the Maximum Rock CD the following LIVE Rare Tracks:

Inside Out (unreleased live version)

Crush (unreleased live version)

Only (unreleased live version)

ThraxMan

This is the only song I'm missing too. Anyone know of a site I can order this from? (I know it was on the Japanese version of Killer B's but I can't seem to find it)
Sgt-D said:
'thrax had some awesome rare tracks with John. Too bad that they can't be compiled (or won't be).

Overall, I'm only missing one rare Anthrax song (pissin' me off, too), "I Am The Law '91."