take a look at this nice picture

Patric said:
are you still in lyngby? i tried messaging you from last boozetrip where we almost burned a forest down.
yeah, im still here!! are u still here in denmark? or are u in canada already?

are u going to morbid angel?

fuck... i forgot to say that last month i was fucking drunk... like allways.. and i made a fuckin stupid bet... none alcohol for a month!!! 10 kasser øl, 15 pakker smøger og en flask sprut..

2 long weeks have passed...

i've been here for a few weeks just to visit family, but I'll return to Canada soon, in a months time or so. yeah i havent been drinking a lot either, as a matter of fact i almost quit it. i still smoke dope though.

fuck... im having a bad time here without beer or alcohol, but its just for a month, then ill go back on "normal" again.... it aint eazy to quit it...

well, before u go we should take some beers and go head bang... morbid angel i playing here in the rock in the 22nd... and finntroll, naglfar and amoral in the 7th april... and in april i can drink again...heeh :headbang:

do u still use msn?

yeah me and Skinhead are partying in Lyngby every weekend now because I have to leave Denmark in a short time, so if that happens i'll give you a call definately.

How do you know hes raping it? Maybe the baby wanted it...maybe the baby asked for it...Appararantly...im supposed to be a christian because I was baptized when I was born...But quite frankly, i'm sort of Atheist. But Christians would say: You are all going to hell ^^^^...all of you...Especially Panzerkunt...because his avatar is scary....and he has his avatar on his arm...but especially Celtik Militia....

DemonsAndLies666 said:
unrelated but ima post this shit anyway.

http://pazeme.lv/hilarious/

my friend sent me this link... not sure what it is... but, what the fuck? LOL? hahahha LOLERSKATES!

LOL thats pretty funny shit... and the picture from the game lemings reminds me of my childhood...; awwww it brings back memories.

OnceSealedInBlood said:
How do you know hes raping it? Maybe the baby wanted it...maybe the baby asked for it...Appararantly...im supposed to be a christian because I was baptized when I was born...But quite frankly, i'm sort of Atheist. But Christians would say: You are all going to hell ^^^^...all of you...Especially Panzerkunt...because his avatar is scary....and he has his avatar on his arm...but especially Celtik Militia....

especially Panzerkunt but especially Celtik militia...
lol ok that sentence is kind of nonsense.
am i going to hell cause of my avatar too? shit i better change it then, i hope my Lord Jesus Christ of Galile son of God and mary the "holy whore", savior of the jewish people, martyr of humanity and hallowed prophet of thy Lord will forgive my blasphemy.

Celtik Militia said:
LOL thats pretty funny shit... and the picture from the game lemings reminds me of my childhood...; awwww it brings back memories.

especially Panzerkunt but especially Celtik militia...
lol ok that sentence is kind of nonsense.
am i going to hell cause of my avatar too? shit i better change it then, i hope my Lord Jesus Christ of Galile son of God and mary the "holy whore", savior of the jewish people, martyr of humanity and hallowed prophet of thy Lord will forgive my blasphemy.

Its like in the simpsons...Sideshow Bob says "Especially Bart!...But especially Lisa!"....and it was funny....i laughed...