Takin a shit in style.

dunno man ... seems a little slow. What happens when you have that full-on attack of the mouth sweats letting you know you have less than 5 seconds to bury your head in the bowl before projectile vomiting begins?

Yeah I didn't even want to bring up those times you have to sprint inside your place so fast you almost break the key off in the front door, praying to Odin for just another second of respite before the full volcanic fury of a bad case of bubble-guts unleashes hell from your ass

Imagine being in that moment, where you've actually become convinced that shit will in fact spray from your ears, waiting for that toilet to mock you in slow motion

Yeah I didn't even want to bring up those times you have to sprint inside your place so fast you almost break the key off in the front door, praying to Odin for just another second of respite before the full volcanic fury of a bad case of bubble-guts unleashes hell from your ass

Imagine being in that moment, where you've actually become convinced that shit will in fact spray from your ears, waiting for that toilet to mock you in slow motion

hahahaha :lol:

my first post in years and its about my toilet

fuck yeah

img_20120223_065536hojd7.jpg

img_20120222_163616ouj0h.jpg

img_20120222_163640c2j9s.jpg

Dude what's up with poop collector? Or are you supposed to put that there after you shit and soak your asshole? Maybe it steams your balls?

^ thats a true story man

as I bolted into my apartment I yelled at my girl "turn the tv up real loud and don't stop loving me!"

Had an episode like this not too long ago. Left my truck running, front door to my apartment wide open with the keys hanging in the lock, screaming the whole time - crying out to a God who had clearly forsaken me. If I had a toilet like that I would have needed a garden hose, not a bidet.

As it was I had a normal toilet and still had a bit of cleaning up to do. Damn Cajun food.