Talking Metal Interviews Opeth

Thanks alot, pretty lengthy interview, covered alot of ground!

"talking radio" :lol:

^ Yeah the "talking radio" part was funny. I liked what was said in the interview about the recording process of the new album.

:Bump: You guys really should listen to this interview. Lots of gound covered here including: Peter, Tuning for the new record, Guitar sponsorship and the use of Marshall Amps which I've seen discussed in other threads recently. Listen!

My computer will not let me stream this from the site. Is there anywhere i can download this interview, or even better get a text version?

Great that there is possibility to download the whole thing. It's 51 megs, but all worth it. Now its easy rewind if needed. I hate those streaming ones. Its long interview, 55 minutes but... Its Opeth god damnit!
Wow, Nathalie is 21 years old

It's not that i'm deaf exactly, more like my computer is a piece of shit that needs to buffer longer than the fucking interview itself, never the less, i'm not askin anybody to transcribe the entire thing but if there is another way to get this interview that somebody is aware of, i'd greatly appreciate the info. thanks.