Tampa Show...3/26

SavaRon

Sep 21, 2004
Florida
Yet another thread about a show coming up! Anybody going? It's at the Masquerade in Ybor City. That place holds over a thousand people. Seems kind of big compared to some of the other venues. I've seen Slayer there the last few tmes they came through Tampa. It's a pretty decent place, hopefully they will sell a lot of tickets! Can't wait to see IE with the new line-up. They blew me away at PPV last year. :headbang:

Blah, wont be there. Friend decided to go camping instead so I don't have a ride.

Ok, change of plans again, I was able to get someone to agree to drop me off and I bought my ticket today, so I will be there :headbang:

Well, IE isn't going to make it, they got sick and needed to go home so they could rest up and get better. Be safe guys, and get well soon, and I will see you when you come back with Hate Eternal on July 23rd. :D

*points to a pair of huge breasts* Take 2 of these and call your doctor in the morning! Get well soon fellas!

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :yell: :yell: :yell:
Get well soon guys! You have a lot more touring coming up.

Wait WHAT? They're not playing today?

GOOD..I wouldn't have be able to make it..

But ohh they're not re-scheduling (sp) or anything?
July 23 huh.. EVEN BETTER.

For those of you who are still going, Single Bullet Theory and Beyond the Embrace are awesome and delivered great performances up in the ATL. So even if IE isn't there, you'll still get to hear some great music.

I'm still going to go, already bought the ticket so I'm not going to waste it, and I'm still going to have a good time.

Even without IE there, the show kicked ass. There were atleast 20 people that came to the show to see IE and stayed, while 5 or so left before the show started. There were probably around 200 people total at the show, and the atmosphere was great! Doors opened around 7:20 and the show started a little after 8. Single Bullet Theory and Beyond the Embrace had 40 to 50 min sets and Amorphis had a good hour, and then they came back on for an encore for at least another 10 mins. Before the show started I bought Amorphis - Am Universum, which I got signed by Tomi Joutsen, Esa Holopainen, and Santeri Kallio as I was leaving, and I also bought Single Bullet Theory's last copy of Behind Eyes of Hatred which was signed by Matt Difabio and Billy Mez. And Matt Difabio, Billy Mez, Carlos Alvarez signed a sticker that they gave me. And Chris Parlon of Beyond the Embrace signed my ticket. I was talking with Alex Botelho from Beyond the Embrace and a roadie for Amorphis before the show, while they were working the merchandise, and they seemed upset that IE couldn't continue and wanted all the members to get well soon, and I got that feeling from all the bands. On the way back to the car I told any of the band members that I loved the show and for them to be safe and stay healthy. Over all it was a great show, and all the band members were really great guys. I'm really glad I decide to go even though IE wasn't there. And I think my friend is going to be happy, because I got something signed for him. Now I just need his address so I can mail it off to him, lol.