Tapping The Vein

Jelenes

New Metal Member
Jan 10, 2006
www.gryphonmetal.ch
Hello Neil and everyone,

i'm new here and already have questions for Neil about Tapping The Vein. It seems Heather is starting feeling better, so i was wondering if she has tried again tracking? And how is the album growing? Do you think that the release date will be pushed back due to Heather's illness? Oh and another question: how is it to work with TTV? I'm very happy that it is a talented man like Neil at the production because TTV is a great band (well to me they are) and totally deserve to work with absolute professional and passionate people.

Thank you Neil.

p.s: greetings to the band from Jelenes and also to you Neil and your fans :wave: .

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for your questions and kind comments.

Heather is back in the UK and I hear that her condition is improving. Hopefully we will be able to get her singing again very soon, a situation that should only get better as the weather slowly warms up etc. She has very bad autumn/winter allergies that can really get in the way of her singing at times, so we've been fighting that for a while now. I'm optimistic that she'll be able to resume soon.

The album is basically done apart from vocals - maybe a few more tweaks and bits and pieces to mess with - but all in all once we've got the vocals and those bits sorted we'll be all ready to mix. I'm thrilled with everything so far - can't wait to finish it up.

I'm not sure what the release date situation will be now, but we'll certainly get it all done asap once she's back in good voice.

Neil hello and thank you very much for all the answers and the update! I hope everything will go fine now for you and the band. I guess it's going to be a killer album and another success for you.

Again thank you Neil, much appreciated your reply and good luck with all your projects.

Jelenes