TARJA: The Shadow Self / The Brightest Void

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
TARJA TO RELEASE THE SHADOW SELF IN AUGUST; DETAILS REVEALED

"...earMusic and Tarja have announced the release of her new heavy rock album The Shadow Self. Over the last couple of weeks, the successful Finnish solo artist has been teasing her fans on various occasions, revealing bits and pieces of the new studio album, due out August 5th via earMusic.

"I am very excited to finally be able to share the first details of my new heavy rock album with all of you," said Tarja. "The Shadow Self is full of songs that are very dear to me. I cannot wait for you to hear the record that I believe is one of my heaviest albums to date. Keep your eyes open as there will be many surprises along the way to the album release on August 5th. I really mean it. Surprises will follow very soon..."

tarjaalbummarch.jpg

Last edited:
TARJA TO RELEASE "PREQUEL ALBUM" THE BRIGHTEST VOID IN JUNE; MICHAEL MONROE AND CHAD SMITH MAKE GUEST APPEARANCES

"...While waiting for August 5th and the release of Tarja's new album, The Shadow Self, the queen of heavy rock has yet another surprise for her fans: Tarja and earMusic proudly announce the release of the new album's prequel, entitled The Brightest Void. With over 50 minutes of new music, the extra album will sweeten the wait until August....
...The Brightest Void will be released in June via earMusic. The exact date (and a new music video) will be revealed soon!
...The Brightest Void features not one but three incredible guest artists: fellow Finnish star Michael Monroe, icon of the glam rock scene and former front man of inspiring band Hanoi Rocks; Chad Smith (who doesn't need any further introduction); and a new mix of Within Temptation's collaboration "Paradise (What About Us)" carried out with Tarja and world renowned sound engineer and producer Tim Palmer.
The prequel presents Tarja's new single "No Bitter End" as the album opener and furthermore shakes you with an incredible cover of Sir Paul McCartney's overlooked gem "House of Wax" and adds a new twist to Dame Shirley Bassey's James Bond main theme hit "Goldfinger"...."

TarjaTheBrightestVoid.jpg