Tattoo about music

drunkard

Like Sin Explode
May 18, 2007
Greece
www.myspace.com
So I decided I wanna make a tattoo.I wanna have it based on music,mainly musical symbols.I searched the net but the truth is I didnt find anything I really like.SO I know many of you do artwork and stuff so I took the courage to post here and ask for someone to do me a sketch.I am willing to pay.I want to do it either on my foot or in my back.Dont want it that big.I want it to be artistic in a way,but also straight forward.Also I want it reall bold and edgy tribal style.I dont demand anything I am just curious if anyone can help me:kickass:

Thanks guys

PS does any of you have a music based tattoo?

Probably need to know more about what type of guy you are.
What type describes you best?
1. Accountant
2. Biker
3. Girl
4. Pretty boy
5. Rough, but cute
6. Tame, but ugly
7. Metrosexual
8. Complete arsehole
9. Scary as fuck
10. Built like a brick shithouse

That way, us designers can narrow down our options. I would not design something rose like for 2,8 9 and 10, but would gladly do it for 1,3,4,5,6 and 7!
Ya dig. :heh:

1. Accountant
2. Biker
3. Girl
4. Pretty boy
5. Rough, but cute
6. Tame, but ugly
7. Metrosexual
8. Complete arsehole
9. Scary as fuck

That way, us designers can narrow down our options. I would not design something rose like for 2,8 9 and 10, but would gladly do it for 1,3,4,5,6 and 7!

Really you need to know the type of person?Haha cool

I think I am a five you might wanna check www.myspace.com/orestisdrunk

You need any other info?>

1. Accountant
2. Biker
3. Girl
4. Pretty boy
5. Rough, but cute
6. Tame, but ugly
7. Metrosexual
8. Complete arsehole
9. Scary as fuck

:lol:

I've got a clef on my left leg-only black, but I really like the style of a clef.
It has a nice "flow" and looks good and it says "Fuck-I love music". It's about 10 inches heigh-nothing to special, but I really like it and I am gonna get it "surrounded" by something else.

1. Accountant
2. Biker
3. Girl
4. Pretty boy
5. Rough, but cute
6. Tame, but ugly
7. Metrosexual
8. Complete arsehole
9. Scary as fuck

DO you have an msn ?
orestis87@hotmail.com is my account and oreztis@yahoo.gr my mail

i kindof have a music tattoo i went with the name cerberus sound productions for my company and got a full back piece of cerberus guarding the gates of hell.