Tattoo help

@ Siren: "Terrified" is a better word. ;)

@ m'seur rahvin: Maybe. But I think Siren misunderstood me. I'm trying to keep her from scratching her eyes out... ;)

@ Kov: Ah, yes. I forgot. The Laws of Common-World Logic don't exist here in the Great Void. ;) On the other hand, I've never really pinned down what really makes women tick... hehe

I'd recommend looking at Amon Amarth's artwork, their vikings and they play metal! :headbang::p

On the other hand, AA is way too pop, so I'd recommend looking elsewhere. Hmmm maybe Storm, but they didn't do much art... .

Perhaps Summoning, or Helheim? Something not so popish, but you could also look at Enslaved's art, or even Ulver's. I'd so have a tattoo of the cover of Ulver's new cd :headbang: .

On the other hand, I've never really pinned down what really makes women tick... hehe
I think it's called hormones. You're welcome. :p

But I think Siren misunderstood me. I'm trying to keep her from scratching her eyes out...
I understood perfectly well. But i think that part of my fame lies with the fact that i can take any random conversation and turn it into flirting. :p

Woah, there's some old school forum flirting going on in this here thread!
@Rahv. Ah yes, the memories.
I missed you too, boys! :oops:

@ Siren: Thanks! I think... ;) Any conversation, you say? Just you wait until MSNM time... ;) (j/k)

@ the boys: She's a-comin' after you too. Run! ;)

@Sunjammer: It was nice. :) Meaningful and simple. :)
But as i usually say, it's on your body so all that is important is that you like it. :)

@ Plintus: Ok, I guess I cannot know but I THINK I wouldn't like it so I am not going to take the risk since getting rid of a tatoo is pretty hard and I also can't think of anything I would like to have printed on my body.

sorry for flooding the board with one-liners, but when did everyone become straight? :p

also, and this makes it a two-liner, anyone cares to bring the thread back on track?

I'm still looking for an all-encompassing scandinavian melodeathmetal tattoo. No luck so far, I'm starting to realise it's probably a bad idea. Maybe I'll wait for something else meaningful to happen in my life.

I was going to visit some local artists to see if they had any input but I would have to go in with at least a rough idea of what I was looking for. I want to translate emotion into art and it's not working out too well.

my opinion would be a tattoo that represents your current state of mind (which is influenced by the circumstances of your life at the moment and of course the music that fills your soul).let the tattoo be a testament to the fire inside you and not to an external factor/influence.