Tattoos

Hey everyone! I just joined the forum and ive got a question:

Does anyone know a site or how to replicate the COB font?
I want to get a tatoo with a bunch of my friends that says "Brother Of Metal" (one of my friends is getting sister) and since Bodom was the first band I Listened too i figured why not get in in their font! if anyone has any tips on how to get the exact font lemme know! thanks!
jesusfacepalm.jpg

Hey everyone! I just joined the forum and ive got a question:

Does anyone know a site or how to replicate the COB font?
I want to get a tatoo with a bunch of my friends that says "Brother Of Metal" (one of my friends is getting sister) and since Bodom was the first band I Listened too i figured why not get in in their font! if anyone has any tips on how to get the exact font lemme know! thanks!

yes i know it sounds stupid but i believe that some ppl should get tatoos that they regret just to look back on and laugh at :p and like at least this has a bit of meaning to it. bodom was the first metal band i got into and ive already seen them a bunch of times, so its sentimental for me :p but! all feelings aside, anybody have the font or know a site i could get it?

and manowar is also a truly asontishing band as well! they insipred the words actualy, as u can see. :p

HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg