TD & LFDGD vinyls pre-order!

MadTinus

Language enthusiast
May 7, 2002
Utrecht, Netherlands
www.facebook.com
KATATONIA - Classic Peaceville albums on limited edition vinyl
The critically acclaimed Katatonia albums 'Tonight's Decision' & 'Last Fair Deal Gone Down' will both be available on special Double gatefold, 180g heavy weight vinyl, from Novembre 26th. These are numbered limited editions to 1500 copies, priced at only £14.99 each.
KATATONIA VINYL

'Only' £14.99, hmm, they have a strange interpretation of 'only' there, anyway, these are heavy 180 gr double babies, to be ordered a.s.a.p.!

Just preordered!!! I used my birthday cash that I was suppose to save :)

Oh well, I'll have to just put in more hours at work :D

up untill like 2 months ago, i was a total compulsive spender, i would buy anything i seen that intrested me, i thought i kicked it. then you look at the treasure thread and see i spent a phat chunk of change, and now these.

damn you bands for being so good, katatonia in particular and making me have to have all your shit!!! *shakes fist
:rolleyes:

up untill like 2 months ago, i was a total compulsive spender, i would buy anything i seen that intrested me, i thought i kicked it. then you look at the treasure thread and see i spent a phat chunk of change, and now these.

damn you bands for being so good, katatonia in particular and making me have to have all your shit!!! *shakes fist
:rolleyes:

I hear that. I'm so bad, but I just love music too much. I just can't see myself listening to download versions and have nothing to prove of my love for it.

"PLEASE NOTE: VINYL CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED TO UK & EUROPE"

I did not see this on the page when I placed the order. I hope they will still send them to me, I'd hate it if they didn't since I'm sure I got a lower number.

i just got the testpress versions of both and i must say last fair deal gone down on vinyl is the ultimate completion in analogue audio. crank this baby and it will fill out every square of yer room with massive fatness.