Tea

Inorganic Being

New Metal Member
Jan 16, 2004
Have you ever been happily about to finish your glass of iced tea, only to find many ewy icky things floating around in there?

i'm doing construction on my house...... there are all kinds of things in the bottom of my glass of tea.

speaking of iced tea, i am currently typing with the on-screen keyboard, since spilling a full glass of tea into mine 2 days ago. it sure does suck.

Inorganic Being said:
Have you ever been happily about to finish your glass of iced tea, only to find many ewy icky things floating around in there?

That's why I give it to the waittress to refill when it's about 3/4 done, so I never have to look at the bottom bits.

God, I hope the new issue shows up at my door soon so there can be useful threads again. :D

jageorge, what are you doing to your house? Maybe use cups with lids until done?

Confucious say spilling tea into keyboard make for sticky situation.

Inorganic Being said:
Well, it's not like I don't cringe at some things in my past!

But the point is, you're better now at not doing cringeworthy stuff, right?

Inorganic Being said:
How much for a subscription?

http://www.mindspring.com/~raggije/ORDER.htm

I'd personally go with the 12 issue subscription, and selecting back issues going back to #60, so you'll get 4 immediately mailed with 2 CDs and then the next 8 as they are published.

Yes, I am better at not doing cringeworthy stuff, but only because I don't sing in public. I do have ringworm, however.