Tears Of Mortal Solitude

Downfall

Damage Driven Creep
Aug 6, 2001
Congratulations!

What can I say, the whole album sounds fantastic. For me the only minus is the drum-machine's cymbal-samples (for example the ride sounds abit too "ringy") but that's it!

:headbang:

Thankies Downfall. The only thing which just kills me is that I have NOT RECIEVED that CD YET... Maybe Lee has sent it with that poor ferry which had happened to got capsised and sank with 3000 VOLVOs, BMWs and SAABs... + CDs...... hehheehehehee
Somebody asked me why Forest Stream is an extraordinary band... I do not know why!! .... Shite... This is unbelievable...!!!

Originally posted by Sonm
Thankies Downfall. The only thing which just kills me is that I have NOT RECIEVED that CD YET... Maybe Lee has sent it with that poor ferry which had happened to got capsised and sank with 3000 VOLVOs, BMWs and SAABs... + CDs...... hehheehehehee
Somebody asked me why Forest Stream is an extraordinary band... I do not know why!! .... Shite... This is unbelievable...!!!
:lol:

Shit happens, but I bet you'll get it eventually since we're not THAT much closer here in Finland... :)

Originally posted by Lee_B
I'll have to send some more I think Sonm..

Email me your address again just to make sure I have the correct one.

Lee

GOT THEM!!!! TWO PROMOS!!
Unbelievable both - the way it looks and that it was PAR AVION and took ~ 3 weeks!!!!
I faint!
Stay cool!

Two?? You won't mind sending me one then, will you?? :D After all, SoNm, you are so talented, and such a wonderful person... ;)

Originally posted by Rusty
Two?? You won't mind sending me one then, will you?? :D After all, SoNm, you are so talented, and such a wonderful person... ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You make me cry all the time Rusty!!!!

almost january...so almost time to buy the cd!

I got a 5 euro discount coupon for a postorder company...I think they might sell the Forest Stream cd's when they come out

yay!

I heard the album today and loved it. Will buy it when it comes out. Also managed to "sell it" to a friend who will also buy it.