TED NUGENT To Release 'Shutup&Jam!' In July

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Legendary rocker Ted Nugent returns with a new full-length album, "Shutup&Jam!", due out Tuesday, July 8 on Frontiers Records. This release marks the first all-new studio album from the Motor City Madman in seven years. Nugent leads the pack of renowned musicians, handling guitar and vocal duties, alongside bassist Greg Smith, drummer Mick Brown and longtime musical cohort guitarist/vocalist Derek St. Holmes. Special guest Sammy Hagar brings his vocal power to "She’s Gone". "'Shutup&Jam!' 2014…the unstoppable firestorm of Ted Nugent, all American MotorCity, high-energy R&B&R&R soulmusic erupts once again with what many gungho music lovers are raving to be the best songs and best music and highest energy rockout of my insanely wonderful musical American Dream," Nugent exclaims. "Sammy Hagar sings his balls off on 'She's Gone' and Derek St. Holmes proves once again that the MotorCity produces not just the greatest guitar grind masterlicks ever but one of the most powerful soul voices of all time on 'Everything Matters'! Unleashing early July 2014. Read 'em & weep! Shutup&Jam! you know who I am, you know where I stand, so Shutup&Jam! I am!" "When I first heard Ted's demo of this song, I immediately responded with 'I'm in,'" Hagar shares of his involvement on the track "She's Gone". "Ted's ripping the guitar like the days of old… very inspiring to sing to a track like that — old-school blues riff, hard-edged rock 'n' roll on fire!"To coincide with the release of "Shutup&Jam!", Ted has announced that he's packing up and hitting the road. On Saturday, June 7 he will join BLACK SABBATH, ALICE COOPER, VOLBEAT and other rock titans at the Sweden Rock Festival in Sölvesborg, Sweden. He'll then prepare for his national headlining tour, kicking off July 3 in Wichita Falls, Texas"Shutup&Jam!" track listing:01. Shutup&Jam!02. Fear Itself03. Everything Matters04. She's Gone05. Never Stop Believing06. I Still Believe07. I Love My Bbq08. Throttledown09. Do-Rags And A .4510. Screaming Eagles11. Semper Fi12. Trample The Weak Hurdle The Dead13. Never Stop Believing (Blues)
tednugentshutupalbum2014_638.jpg

More...