TED NUGENT Is Already Working On Follow-Up To 'Shutup&Jam!'

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Legendary rocker Ted Nugent hasn't even released his latest album, "Shutup&Jam!", but the Motor City Madman told VH1 Radio Network's Dave Basner that he's already got the follow-up effort in the works. The Nuge explained what he has planned for his next CD. "I'm already into 20 songs for my next record," he said. "The next record will be called 'Everything' and the titles are 'Sex Is Everything', 'Freedom Is Everything', 'Attitude Is Everything', 'Spirit Is Everything', 'My Dogs Are Everything', 'Guns Are Everything', 'Barbecue Is Everything'. Every song on the next record is going to be 'Da-Da-Da is Everything.' It's a lot of bluesy type songs and I'm going to see if Steven Tyler and Kid Rock and will sing some with me." "Shutup&Jam!" is due out Tuesday, July 8 on Frontiers Records. This release marks the first all-new studio album from the Motor City Madman in seven years. Nugent leads the pack of renowned musicians, handling guitar and vocal duties, alongside bassist Greg Smith, drummer Mick Brown and longtime musical cohort guitarist/vocalist Derek St. Holmes. Special guest Sammy Hagar brings his vocal power to "She’s Gone". Nugent was recently named Detroit's Greatest Guitar Player Of All Time by readers of MLive. "Shutup&Jam!" track listing:01. Shutup&Jam!02. Fear Itself03. Everything Matters04. She's Gone05. Never Stop Believing06. I Still Believe07. I Love My Bbq08. Throttledown09. Do-Rags And A .4510. Screaming Eagles11. Semper Fi12. Trample The Weak Hurdle The Dead13. Never Stop Believing (Blues)
tednugentshutupalbum2014_638.jpg

More...