Ted's Holliday Haul

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
Hey there all you chips, dips, chains, and whips! Hope y'all had a very merry! I haven't posted anything good in a while (and some of you may say that this post isn't a great one, either!) but I just wanted to share some of the things that Santa (my wife and mother in law) brought me! I didn't have a very metal Christmas at all but I got a few good things that I had to brag on! Also, my Bday was January 2nd so I am combining the two! Here goes:

METAL:
IRON MAIDEN - The Early Years dvd!!!! YES! I wanted this bad and it is, just as you all said, excellent! My favorite Maiden piece ever!

Music: Various cd's
Lyle Lovett - My Baby Don't Tolerate
Ray Charles - Genious Loves Company
Johnny Cash - Solitary Man
Toby Kieth - Greatest Hits volume 2

(Why the HELL am I telling you all this? I guess so y'all will know I'm more than just Van Halen!)

and the best part - DVD's!!!!
The Sopranos - the Complete First Season
Anchorman - Will Ferrell!!!!!!!!
Dodgeball
Dazed and Confused
SNL - the best of Chris Farley!

And then I got a ton of clothes.......

I know, it ain't all metal...but I just wanted to share!

What'd y'all get???????

PS - Props to SWINE for the PANTERA and CRUE cdr's!!!!!!!!!! Tesla is on the way!

tedvanfrehley said:
Hey there all you chips, dips, chains, and whips! Hope y'all had a very merry! I haven't posted anything good in a while (and some of you may say that this post isn't a great one, either!) but I just wanted to share some of the things that Santa (my wife and mother in law) brought me! I didn't have a very metal Christmas at all but I got a few good things that I had to brag on! Also, my Bday was January 2nd so I am combining the two! Here goes:

METAL:
IRON MAIDEN - The Early Years dvd!!!! YES! I wanted this bad and it is, just as you all said, excellent! My favorite Maiden piece ever!
Yea that my favorite DVD also. It really brings me back to those days. Especially that docu about Neal Kay and his heavy metal Bandwagon! Great stuff to see! It also shows how good a vocalist Paul Diannio in those days was. Too bad the Marqee footage is in black and white. I would love to have the whole concert.

Looks like you had a good haul!

I got:
cds: Annihilator - Alice in Hell/ Never,Neverland split
Damageplan - New Found Power
Pantera - Best of + all their videos on DVD
Lamb of God - New American Gospel
Mushroomhead - XX
Anthrax - The Greater of Two Evils

DVDs:
Iron Maiden - Early Years
" - Rock in Rio
Slayer - Still Reigning