Tee Shirts

Ok, please put it away for me, the payment by paypal will arrive this evening.

Is it possible to send it with my digipack ? (ordered on friday)

alors brett, on répond pas à mes mails? =D
j ai écrit pour un t shirt au fait, j espère qu il en reste.
Je monte un projet très serieux, mais j attendais qu tu me réponde pour en parler ;)

rapel toi, tu m a donné ton adresse mail privée et je t y ai écrit ^^
Laurent il m a répondu lui c est pas un méchant comme toi =p
je rigole c'est pas grave, t as pas du le voir au millieu du reste. Je dois te parler d'un truc serieux de toutes façons donc je t en renvoi un ces jours ci.
J ai bien commandé mon t shirt au fait ;)

Salut, je suis peut-être un peu à la bourre là, mais je viens de découvrir votre combo, et je suis absolument fan.
Votre album Cybion est une véritable œuvre d'art.
Je voulais savoir si vous aviez encore des t-shirts dispos car je souhaiterais afficher haut et fort vos "couleurs"...
merci.

Hi, I am perhaps a bit like the stuffing, but I just discovered your combo, and I'm absolutely fan. Cybion Your album is a true work of art. I wanted to know if you still have t-shirts ready because I want to see loud and clear your "colors" ...
thank you.
(trad:google)

Hey.

Are there any shirts left anymore? if so what sizes? Also, if all of the shirts are gone, is there going to be a new round of them at some point? And i hope you are able to send them all over the world from france :)

Greetings, Tapio Särkkä.

I know I'm really late to the party, but I just discovered Cybion, and I'm deeply in love with KALISIA. In a single song they've outstripped everything Steven Wilson and Mikael Akerfeldt have ever written, and pretty much unsettled my entire concept of progressive music for the rest of my life. I want to support the band in any way possible. I've bought the Cybion mp3, and I'll buy a digipak the second it becomes available. I introduced a friend to Cybion tonight and he bought a copy.

And now both of us want shirts. >_> I'm a men's M or L, but could go XL if one were available. By now I'm guessing I'm entirely out of luck, but I have to ask if there's any possible way I could land one in any of those sizes? If not, oh well. I'll probably end up putting the band's name on my license plates in the near future. Seriously.

Also, if you ever tour the USA and don't come to Arizona (or wherever I live at the time), I'll seriously consider a road trip to anywhere I have to be in order to support you live. KALISIA is the best thing that has ever happened to metal; every single note, every subtle nuance, and all seventy-one minutes of Cybion are flawless. One day in the future, modern dictionaries will list Cybion as an acceptable definition for the word "masterpiece".

I haven't gotten the plates yet, since I'm not sure I can justify the expense at the moment, but I'm serious about doing it at some point. I can guarantee you pictures if/when I actually do it. I can't wait for my shirt to arrive, either!

\m/

PS. I introduced a fifty-plus-year-old female friend of mine to Cybion at work the other day. It rocked me so hard to find out that she not only loved your music, but went home and bought the .mp3 version from your site. How sick is that? Consider me an apostle of the Cybion.

Got my shirt today! Totally sick. I'm wearing it to school for the next five days, in proud, unwashed metal tradition.

Just kidding. >_> Maybe.