Tee, you must check :MIRROR OF DECEPTION

IOfTheStorm

Gogol Bordello
Mar 28, 2002
Athens-Greece
www.monolith.gr
Fabio from Thunderstorm recommended them to me, and i bought their ep "Conversion" : Superbe doom metal , some melodies do remind a little bit of MDB, but with a classic doom touch, and generally the music has some late S.A. and Revelation.
If i remember well you asked me about them in the topic about Thunderstorm.

nice to see this thread got so many views... LOL

yes, I did ask you, and, believe it or not, I don't even remember the details. however, I don't live in the dark anymore, thinking that Sad Symphony is their only album. as for the recommendation, I appreciate it a lot, esp. as MDB are my third favourite band (let's say...) the only thing is that I don't exactly know how I'll get to it...

thanks. :)

Actually i bought it from a friend of me who did not like it (!) ...
well if you dont live in the dark anymore (about thunderstorm) you MUST buy "Witchunter Tales" ten times better than "Sad Symphony"

depends of what you like. if the vox remained the same, as deep as they were, and the music didn't go in the 'wrong' direction, meaning, if it it still doomy, then it's more than welcome.

(I have to add that your signature 'sounds' a bit ..... funny, even really humorous, esp. taking into consideration that you're still among the living. LOL)

my signature is of hypothetical conditions.
second thunderstorm: heavier,more Trouble and Candlemass influences , less St Vitus (still some Vitus in there), and with better production, and more dynamic.